+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The only logical reason I could think of is to clear or significantly reduce the backlog (both inland and outland) before inviting more candidates to the queue. They are going to use inlands to meet 2021 targets while outland (FSW) and expired COPR outlanders will be used for the first quarter of 2022. Using this logic, they should start FSW-O backlog at some point in November to give time for visa stamping and travel. Again, using this logic, they should start all program draws by January for the remaining quarters’ targets.

Other than reducing the backlog, it doesn’t make sense not to hold draws when even IRCC admitted anyone invited after September will only contribute to the target of the following year.
Wow this guy here predicted it all. Now, hoping the general draws resume by January

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Wow this guy here predicted it all. Now, hoping the general draws resume by January
Indeed.

On Nov 22, the new guy gets the official mandate. Then IRCC will get final formal approval. From Jan, I think it will be back to normal. December is kind of holiday time... so not much will get done then.

Reactions: Maybe.Moving

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It does give me joy to see things progress for once as we had hoped. Someone here I remember also informed that they had contacted the MP and was informed that IRCC would start full operations once the new minister was sworn in. So far looks right. Props to that guy/gal

Maxyboss212

Apr 17, 2020
Good day guys please i've got a very pressing question.
My wife who is accompanying me to Canada has a sibling who is a Pr in Alberta.
Now my question is will Alberta recognize this as though i have a sibling point considering the fact that the sibling is for my accompanying spouse and not directly mine as the principal applicant.
Also when filling up the express entry i ticked No when asked if i have a sibling in Canada but ticked yes when asked same question in the accompanying spouse section.
Thanks

Maxyboss212

Apr 17, 2020
Now my question is will Alberta recognize this as though i have a sibling point considering the fact that the sibling is for my accompanying spouse and not directly mine as the principal applicant.
Also when filling up the express entry i ticked No when asked if i have a sibling in Canada but ticked yes when asked same question in the accompanying spouse section.
Thanks
Someone should help with this please

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks
You can claim points for your spouse's sibling provided the spouse is accompanying PA

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Indeed.

On Nov 22, the new guy gets the official mandate. Then IRCC will get final formal approval. From Jan, I think it will be back to normal. December is kind of holiday time... so not much will get done then.
This makes sense. Any idea what the estimate of outlanders with COPRs will be if backlogs are cleared by Feb ? If I was to guess it would be more than enough to fulfil first quarter targets.

I really hope that processing times are reduced to at least 9-10 months for FSW-O. AOR 2022 Feb/March is hopefully processed at least by Jan 2023.

Nzigouto

Mar 4, 2021
Thanks
I'm not sure how Alberta PNP process works but I'm sure you'd definitely get the sibling points for Express Entry.

In our application, My husband is the PA but I'm the one who's got a sibling in canada.. And he got the sibling point