+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
It is right there, you didn’t provide bank statements for them to see how much credit card debt you might have, to deduct from your declared funds.
Actually they are all provided. Look at the end in the Settlement Fund section. Agent actually reads Credit Card statements and mentions the balance on them. (I have hidden the names of the Credit Card companies). So yeah not sure why he mentions up top that I didn't.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Actually they are all provided. Look at the end in the Settlement Fund section. Agent actually reads Credit Card statements and mentions the balance on them. (I have hidden the names of the Credit Card companies). So yeah not sure why he mentions up top that I didn't.
Ahh i see, i looked only at the actual notes they left for the Officer.

In this case, it is probably just so the officer checks the exchange rate at the time.

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello folks, it is great to see FSW outland apps moving, especially from Ottawa VO. Any idea/guess how many FSW outland apps does Ottawa have in the backlog?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Dude I feel ya. I was so desperate to leave the US and all its shitty politics behind and work for some of my friends. Now, having lived in Canada for nearly a year, after IRCC first stopped processing my fsw file and subsequently stopped CEC draws, I am starting to see things differently. The whole government functions like a dmv. I simply cannot.
Man, DMV’s are the worst…!!

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
There is an Exit in Detroit that leads to Windsor. Once you take the exit, you can never come back. I drive pass that exit every day for the past 2 years. I am just waiting for that day to take that exit and never come back. I am that close to Canada. Hopefully these droplets turn it a cyclone and they throw me out of US.
Same lol. I have driven past that that i75 ambassador bridge exit for 3 years and I can't wait for the day I take it. I have had literal dreams about that ffs. So close and yet so far

Reactions: RSub