+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
There is a difference between REAL chance and dangling a hope. Till now, IRCC has been dangling a hope to outland applicants at least. If they can make the system fair at the cost of equal and fair negative experince to ALL of us --including CEC/PNP; I am all for it.

We don't know part also includes "IRCC does not give a damn!". From the looks of it, that seems to be the most likely explaination.

That does not explains the RECORD level of immigration that is ongoing for inland folks. Face it, IRCC is lying through its teeth. It says it could not answer our queries because of Afghan applicants. Out of 40K or so it processed in august or september, only 1250 were Afghans.
Well they are making up the shortfall from not taking in outland applicants.

I agree about the Afghan stuff being an excuse. i doubt they will ever take in 40k, and the pace of accepting application already belies it as being a bit of political theater.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@Islander216 if you are able to secure a work permit in the uk please try it. and your permanent residence is your right and it's you achievement not the uk's target. so why am i here in the forum and also applying to canada? well i'm simply planning to go work somewhere else and i need a little change. i am not and never thought about canada passport.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That's actually the bigger problem with the housing market here, it's actually very easy to buy property and not even live or have a permanent status in the country. So many foreign buyers buy property, speculate and sell for a profit. Many aren't even rented out in the interim period.
Its a problem for those who do not own real estate. Those who do -- and that includes majority of Canadians; its a boon.
Why do you think True-dough government fought tooth and nail to keep real estate propped up during Pandemic? Its one thing that will piss off all the Canadians -- especially those who are old ie the majority voters.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
There are still a lot of foreign buyers who aren't even PRs.

That's actually the bigger problem with the housing market here, it's actually very easy to buy property and not even live or have a permanent status in the country. So many foreign buyers buy property, speculate and sell for a profit. Many aren't even rented out in the interim period.
There are still a lot of foreign buyers who aren't even PRs. YES who allowed it ? Who created the policy ?
are these economic immigrants who wanted foreign buyers to do real estate in canada?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I agree about the blanket extensions for expired COPR holders, but it may have to do with ensuring medicals are still valid and so on.
Have they not introduced a public policy to exempt inland folks from retaking meds? Why not extend it to outland folks as well?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There are still a lot of foreign buyers who aren't even PRs. YES who allowed it ? Who created the policy ?
are these economic immigrants who wanted foreign buyers to do real estate in canada?
Its just there for one and one reason only. Majority of Canadian's savings are essentially in their houses. Their houses are their retirement plans. "Downsizing" is a viable retirement plan for majority of seniors here. You mess that, and you are unelectable.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
@Islander216 if you are able to secure a work permit in the uk please try it. and your permanent residence is your right and it's you achievement not the uk's target. so why am i here in the forum and also applying to canada? well i'm simply planning to go work somewhere else and i need a little change. i am not and never thought about canada passport.
I actually know a lot of people who came to Canada because they couldn't stay in the UK.

But i heard now it's getting easier to get a work permit for professionals, but it's still a long road to get indefinite leave to remain and citizenship.

Canada would be a nice change, i know a lot of British people who have made the move and liked it. A lot of French people as well.

The thing is once you get used to the North American lifestyle it's hard to go back.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I actually know a lot of people who came to Canada because they couldn't stay in the UK.

But i heard now it's getting easier to get a work permit for professionals, but it's still a long road to get indefinite leave to remain and citizenship.

Canada would be a nice change, i know a lot of British people who have made the move and liked it. A lot of French people as well.

The thing is once you get used to the North American lifestyle it's hard to go back.
because they couldn't stay in the UK. Until Brexit and it's now gone. This is why i asked you to consider.

Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I for myself ain't expecting these institutions to be fair with anyone and also not planning to get their passport, but I'm one among the 185000 pool of folks so i will be with our folks in this run.
As you are brit,Canadian passport is not that valuable for you, which makes sense.

If you and me make it to Canada I would like to meet you in person because trust me in this hard times many days you put a smile on my.face and you seem like a nice guy atleast from this forum.

Even when I moved to us ,it was not this bad and Americans were always very nice, I don't have anything to complain about Americans (I am talking about people) but canada hmmm
Let me see things change hopefully for better.

Last edited:
Reactions: dankboi

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
IRCC loses money on immigration fees, so the idea that it's a scam is silly.
It's not only about money. They get other benefits from immigration, otherwise they wouldn't take immigrants. But money is part of the equation. At the end of the day, they take our money and our time in exchange for a service that is not what's advertised.
BTW, I didn't call it a scam, at least not in any recent post. I called it false advertising.

The processing times have always been an estimate not a guarantee.
I didn't say it should be a guarantee for each applicant. If you tell me that the pass rate for an exam is 90% after taking your awesome online course, you don't guarantee me that I will pass the exam, but if the actual pass rate is not as advertised, you're just lying to lure more students or to avoid losing credibility.
IRCC's estimate is a bad estimate and they know it.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
As you are brit,Canadian passport is not that valuable for you, which makes sense.

If you and me make it to Canada I would like to meet you in person because trust me in this hard times many days you put a smile on my.face and you seem like a nice guy atleast from this forum.

Even when I moved to us ,it was not this bad and Americans were always very nice, I don't have anything to complain about Americans (I am talking about people) but canada hmmm
Let me see things change hopefully for better.
I ain't briish. and yes a british passport is better than the us and ca, the only reason i came to the pool is that i just want a change in the location for a while, maybe 3-5 years.

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
There is a difference between REAL chance and dangling a hope. Till now, IRCC has been dangling a hope to outland applicants at least. If they can make the system fair at the cost of equal and fair negative experince to ALL of us --including CEC/PNP; I am all for it.

We don't know part also includes "IRCC does not give a damn!". From the looks of it, that seems to be the most likely explaination.

That does not explains the RECORD level of immigration that is ongoing for inland folks. Face it, IRCC is lying through its teeth. It says it could not answer our queries because of Afghan applicants. Out of 40K or so it processed in august or september, only 1250 were Afghans.
Sounds true to me as well that IRCC doesn't give a damn. Just that they're directing all resources to achieve their immigration targets. Its deliberate. Its more difficult and time consuming to "land" outland applicants hence processing inland at the expense of outland. Whats the worst that outland applicants can do? Zilch!