+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

There wouldn't be a draw this week, until next week. People with ITA usually forget the bi-weekly trend sometimes lol
Aye the last draw was last week right? Thought it was the week before. I forgot everything about Canada lol the 15+ month long wait is unbearable otherwise.

CEC outland AOR March 2020 got RFV today: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/post-9792453

So being an outlander fucked even CECs it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jaycejay

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020
Hello,

I have a question. I had a baby in May and I've been trying to add my baby to the application since. I've sent out several webforms but no response from IRCC.. is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to speed up the process. I'm getting anxious.

CPC: Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: August 2020

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
My wife. She is very reluctant to go to Australia. Her family member lost their life working there. I personally love the country and Sydney especially. I can get a job easily in Sydney or Brisbane. Both cities are great with Brisbane real estate still more reasonable than anywhere else.
Ohhhh ok….. I’m personally not a big fan of Sydney but love the country side in NSW…. And anywhere really…. Never been to QLD but have heard it’s beautiful there…. NT was pretty awesome as well…

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Question: Do you think IRCC will be a bit more compassionate once they start processing applications that have waited 2 years for a decision? And not reject immediately for minor omissions?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Question: Do you think IRCC will be a bit more compassionate once they start processing applications that have waited 2 years for a decision? And not reject immediately for minor omissions?
To be honest, I don't think they will be. I read a case here where someone got a refusal after waiting 2 years.

Reactions: Lc4life

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello,

I have a question. I had a baby in May and I've been trying to add my baby to the application since. I've sent out several webforms but no response from IRCC.. is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to speed up the process. I'm getting anxious.

CPC: Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: August 2020
YOU CANNOT SPEED UP ANY PROCESS WITH IRCC.

You did the right thing by reporting to IRCC. That is all you can do. They may never respond but may have noted down the changes.

To avoid anxiety, don't plan anything with respect to IRCC. Live as if you never applied for Canadian PR.

Reactions: Ojay1

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Compassion, dignity, decorum, shame, basic decency....none of these exist in the dictionary of IRCC.

Reactions: Ojay1

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Depends what you class a "minor"

There have been cases on the forum where applicants were waiting for 2+ years only to get rejected on technicalities.

a humane officer would be willing to consider the bigger picture when making an assessment. Some are entirely process driven and don't veer outside of the parameters they have in front of them. So really comes down to who you get looking at your application, regardless of how long it has been stuck in processing.

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
To be honest, I don't think they will be. I read a case here where someone got a refusal after waiting 2 years.
That's heartbreaking. Do you happen to know the reason why they were refused after waiting for so long?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Don't be frightened by the responses you received as most people on here are extremely frustrated by the IRCC and always expect the worst to happen. If there was anything missing, you would have been asked for it in the form of ADR. Most applications have completed eligibility at the 2-year mark and once this step is complete, the chance of refusal is extremely low. You should order GCMS notes to get more details on your app and see if there's anything concerning there. Rest be sure, your app won't get rejected.

Reactions: Ojay1 and ambee

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
One year has passed since AOR. Was genuinely hopeful at the time that I would be in Canada by this time. Lol @ that. What a joke 2021 has been. Hope 2022 is better.
Yeah it's been a rough here. Hopefully 2022 will be better.

Reactions: muspal