+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
I've received the email. I don't even have an application yet. Just my EE profile waiting for an ITA since February.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I can't even log-in in my cic account, servers are down.
Servers are down, because everybody received the same email and tried to enter their account so the old-fashioned and famous system can’t stand it:)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Anyone else received the “we’re still working on your application” email today? I thought I’d never receive it cause I’m pre-ITA.
Just received it. First time ever.
The servers been down for a long time, since yesterday actually.

Reactions: otaviovidal

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
Can someone please help!
January 2021 AOR and I just received my gcms notes. They have my noc incorrect under client details. However under employment history they have the correct noc but the primary noc is different;
NOC: 9914000

Correct NOC: 2234000

I'm so confused. What are my next steps to correct this?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I imagine this email helps a lawsuit in case they cancel, so maybe it’s just there to alleviate that worry.
Yeah I thought the same,I don't know what kind of unscrupulous institution is this.you just pick some application after listing some criteria and pull a bs move that I can't work on it ,only canada and IRCC.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Can someone please help!
January 2021 AOR and I just received my gcms notes. They have my noc incorrect under client details. However under employment history they have the correct noc but the primary noc is different;
NOC: 9914000

Correct NOC: 2234000

I'm so confused. What are my next steps to correct this?

Are you dependent or primary applicant?

Reactions: Varanyab

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Ircc started working on your application even before you got an ITA.
God level efficiency.
Actually I received this e-mail before I got my ITA. Now, I guess they must be opening/checking your files for SOME reason. Me, as an already in-process FSW, didn't receive that e-mail today