+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
In other words, what I am trying to say is that at the current speed, all applications submitted until now will get a decision by the end of April 2022, expect the complex ones.

So, if we will not have any new more streams announced by the minister, no CEC draws until January, then I believe the All Program draw will resume. Those ITAs sent in January, will start to get processed by the beginning of May with almost full attention of the IRCC.
Logic says that their 2022 quota is secured considering the amount of backlog. If FSW draws resume then I think they might want those candidates to land in 2023. This means if you count back 6 months (their stated processing time) from 2022 December or November you end up in May/June. Candidates have 60 days sending in the documents after ITA -> 2022 March/ April. This is a realistic timeframe.
The only risk I see here is that they are actually afraid inviting people from abroad because of the fear of covid country closing again. But March/April is quite far, we can soon see how the pandemic turns out. The upcoming six months will be the real dealbreaker I think. If they don't need to close the country again then it might be safe stating that they won't need to close the country at the end of 2022-beginning of 2023 so they can land people from abroad. We will see but I don't expect any movement before Q1 for pre ITA people.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It's easy for you to say all of that. But you have an ITA. Sorry but I just can't take your reassurances seriously. It's easy to see things 'positively' when things are working out for you. You can argue that I'm being too negative about it, but I've jsut learned my lesson. The naive dumbass in me thought that FSW would come back in July like last year. Then September. The October. It. Is. Not. Coming. Back.
you remember bro 4-5 months back i used to remind folks abut having a plan B? plan B could be anything but leaning towards study route only if their final destination is CA

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello there,
So I have been sitting in the pool since 2 years. My IELTS expired mid September. I took IELTS again few days ago and got my results today. The sad part of the story is that my NOC is 2173/4 which is eligible for OINP tech draws. My score along with my spouse is 468 and we would have been selected by the tech draw that happened on Oct 27 if I did the IELTS earlier :( I hope I don't regret that delay in the future.
My understanding is that ONIP draws are choosing outlanders., is that accurate?

Good Luck everyone!
not only outlanders. anyone that has ontario's target noc with scores between 450-468. this trend will follow for a while. so hang on, i expect there will be a few more tech draws coming up.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't think I ever said it was done and dusted? Maybe in its current form, yeah. But I have pretty consistently said it would live on in an NOC/language program?
Yeah youre right, you've been pretty consistent about that

Also if you're going back to school, shouldn't you go to school in Quebec... isn't it super cheap? You already know the language...
I think we have different definitions of cheap haha. I don't earn in USD/CAD. It's cheaper sure, but not cheap. Also, yeah I'm applying for places in QC. But I'm concerned about the implications. Quebec nominations are incredibly slow and there are people who've been waiting years for a nomination after graduating from there. Right now, assuming I get in, I plan to go wherever, and try to find work somewhere in Ontario so I don't get hit with the QC rules for PR.

D

Deleted member 1006777

you remember bro 4-5 months back i used to remind folks abut having a plan B? plan B could be anything but leaning towards study route only if their final destination is CA
My destination is CA. Everyone I know and everything I own is in the US. I can't just abandon everything and move to fck Germany or whatever.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
My destination is CA. Everyone I know and everything I own is in the US. I can't just abandon everything and move to fck Germany or whatever.
no hopes for a GC straightaway, so go to ca then eventually to the us then. the current situation makes everyone do this. we don't have control on anything so we should survive somehow to reach wherever we want. but i still have a little hope for the draw tho hehe

D

Deleted member 1006777

no hopes for a GC straightaway, so go to ca then eventually to the us then. the current situation makes everyone do this. we don't have control on anything so we should survive somehow to reach wherever we want. but i still have a little hope for the draw tho hehe
Oh I'll never get a US GC. But my friends in the US used to go to Canada a lot anyway. It's still easier to stay in touch when you're in the same damn time zone.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Canada provides new details on vaccine requirements and exemptions for travellers

All passengers and staff using federally regulated modes of transportation are required to be vaccinated for boarding, with some exceptions for foreign nationals.

Starting tomorrow, Canada will require travellers departing from Canadian airports and travelling on VIA Rail and Rocky Mountaineer trains to be fully vaccinated.

The measure, which takes effect Oct. 30 at 3 a.m., applies to travellers age 12 and older who use federally regulated modes of transportation. This includes all domestic and international flights from Canadian airports, VIA Rail and Rocky Mountaineer train passengers, and cruise ship passengers on voyages of 24 hours or more.

Travellers who have started but not completed the vaccination process may present proof of a valid COVID-19 molecular test until November 29. After that date, they will not be allowed to travel, except under limited exemptions.

The federal government had announced plans to roll out these measures in early October.

Today, the government indicated that transitional measures have been put in place for unvaccinated foreign nationals who normally reside outside of Canada and who entered Canada prior to October 30. Until February 28, they will be able to leave Canada by air if they present proof of a valid COVID-19 molecular test at the time of travel.

Those who are unvaccinated and who test positive for COVID-19 during travel will not be permitted to travel further or return to their point of departure until they have completed 14 days in isolation.

Transport Minister Omar Alghabra, who made the announcement today, also reaffirmed that a number of exemptions will be granted to allow emergencies and remote communities to access essential services. Details of these exemptions have not yet been provided.

Alghabra also indicated that the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) will assist carriers in verifying the immunization status of travellers.

On October 21, the federal government announced it is developing a standardized pan-Canadian proof of immunization to facilitate international travel, developed jointly with the provinces.

Travellers may use proof of vaccination issued by the local health authority in their province or territory where their vaccinations were registered, or by their country of vaccination, provided that it is a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Government of Canada.

The Government of Canada reminds travellers that they may be subject to other provincial or territorial measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It is the traveller’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with potential restrictions at their final destination.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, so the exact words were "you are definitely not going to see as much of a focus on in-Canada as you have seen in 2021" as stated by #Andre_Baril of #IRCC
#NCIC2021