+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I’m married,i have kept the study option open but only after march next year if the fsw’s don’t resume!
Will go in for a shitty 1 year diploma just to be a cec
1 year diploma is a gamble for CEC. You'd have to get a job immediately after graduation to get 1 year of experience for CEC. Even then you'll likely have to leave and be a CEC outland pleb

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
1 year diploma is a gamble for CEC. You'd have to get a job immediately after graduation to get 1 year of experience for CEC. Even then you'll likely have to leave and be a CEC outland pleb
yeah, they're a couple. they could go for a 2 years program and one can do full time work, is it possible for the dependent full time spouse, after working in canada for an year, then apply under CEC?
if this is possible then, they both can get PR quick. amirite !?

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
What is this listed in your signature?
Current VO - Mexico | Entered Pool - May 29, 2021 | Family - 2
June 18, 2021 - webform to ICCC in Mexico asking for any updates on my app
June 22, 2021 - upfront med passed
June 25, 2021 - sent via webform to IRCC in Canada
July 5, 2021 - Canada received Medical Exam doc and forwarded to Mexico
Oh, my common-law spouse is currently waiting for a SOWP since May 2020, so the office is in Mexico
While i am entered in EE as a family of 2

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
there's always a way of making things better. it's a pr and you can do whatever to boost your bank account. ircc ain't restricting you to be a dentist
Thanks mate!!
I just don’t want to regret later in life of not seizing the opportunity for ‘a better life’ in canada,thats why the switch!

Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1006777

Not large enough

All who's considering the study route should pay attention to this.
This is one reason I can't apply to a diploma mill (most only offer 1 year, and often part-time programs for what I'm looking for). I'm only looking at 16+ month programs which give enough of a buffer to accrue a year of exp. But these are also UofT, McGill and Waterloo so I'm not getting in with my background.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
This is one reason I can't apply to a diploma mill (most only offer 1 year, and often part-time programs for what I'm looking for). I'm only looking at 16+ month programs which give enough of a buffer to accrue a year of exp. But these are also UofT, McGill and Waterloo so I'm not getting in with my background.
a bit more to wait pal. the fsw will return for sure.

D

Deleted member 1006777

a bit more to wait pal. the fsw will return for sure.
Can't blame me for not believing that to be true.

Although I did manage to get a job at a company with offices in Canada. So in 2-3 years, I should be able to apply for an ICT. And let's be honest for a second here, that's probably quicker than getting a PR through FSW.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Can confirm that 16+ month programs yield 3 year PGWP; a few friends of mine got that. In fact, if you really wanna gamble, you could enroll in a 12 month program and somehow finish it in 16 -18 months with good standing (without taking any leaves). I've seen that yielding 3 year PGWP too, but that's a big gamble.

• Wow