+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

At this point we know fsw draws will come back in Q1 2022. There's no reason to be dramatic and 'give up'. Just chill and soak in the CEC tears when the cutoffs are too high for them. Omg! 462! xD

FSW apps will start being processed en masse in the interim. If it took them 1 month to process 15k refugee apps, they should be done with the majority of the 40k target by december or early 2022.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
At this point we know fsw draws will come back in Q1 2022. There's no reason to be dramatic and 'give up'. Just chill and soak in the CEC tears when the cutoffs are too high for them. Omg! 462! xD
Hahaah I am wishing all the best to everyone :) but CEC started all that shit storm by saying that they deserv it more hahah

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

FSW apps will start being processed en masse in the interim. If it took them 1 month to process 15k refugee apps, they should be done with the majority of the 40k target by december or early 2022.
Your account got hacked? There’s too much Hopium in one post and to think it’s you lol

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
I guess they will be postponing fsw draws for as long as possible to allow themselves time to process the backlog (FSW, refugee, CEC, etc), which will at the same time allow the EE pool to clear itself, as many apps will expire (and already have expired) and i assume most candidates will have less points if they decide to re-enter due to age and what not. From their perspective, they are not emotionally tied to individual candidates, so they know that if someone leaves the pool, there will be someone to replace them.
If they resume fsw now (or in the next 2-3 months) the backlog will pile up, post-aor itas will again start expiring ( the waiting time will extend), medicals will expire, and so on. Which will again demand extra work from ircc. I am seeing this as a way to break this « vicious cycle » and clear the backlog. Thats the only way they can go back to pre-covid state at ircc, imho.
Also, they needed cec in 2021 to meet their immigration targets. i dont think they will follow the same strategy (inviting CEC) throughout 2022, as it is not a viable strategy.
Now god knows how long they will take to clear that huge backlog. Perhaps, hiring even more at ircc would have helped, but i am not the one to make those decisions

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
But as somebody mentioned here, i am too convinced that fsw could happen anyday now;)