+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I am just tired of reading and trying to understand what exactly is the reason of not doing FSW draws, I am simply just waiting :)
For this year at least, they have run out of ITA's otherwise we would have continued to see 6000 invites biweekly draws for CEC. CEC draws are pretty much dead.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
For this year at least, they have run out of ITA's otherwise we would have continued to see 6000 invites biweekly draws for CEC. CEC draws are pretty much dead.
When the world returns to normalcy after the pandemic, CEC draws will be dead again for good.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am looking at the ITAs as an unknown thing. 2019 they were way under their ITAs, 2020 same thing. God knows what they want to do it and how. Time will only show. There is no communication or anything so anything can happen at any time.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
In my opinion there is no point to try to compare the ITA data of this year to the previous years as the last 2 years have been a roller coaster to IRCC and candidates is well. Everything was flipped upside down and everyone were taken by surprise. It is unknown territory.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
In my opinion there is no point to try to compare the ITA data of this year to the previous years as the last 2 years have been a roller coaster to IRCC and candidates is well. Everything was flipped upside down and everyone were taken by surprise. It is unknown territory.
If that 75 CEC draw didn't happen, then I really think we could have seen FSW draws happening now. Marcu Polu just couldn't help himself and had to do something big and great for the greater good of the human species.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I am just tired of reading and trying to understand what exactly is the reason of not doing FSW draws, I am simply just waiting :)
Everybody has already returned to their jobs in Europe also in the US and people are living a normal post-covid life. Covid is taking less and less screen time on daily news because it's not going anywhere, we have vacciness to prevent almost all covid related deaths, and people got used to live, work and travel with it. Canada is slowly opening its eyes and seeing that there is no zombie apolocapyse going on in the world, and the government's over-protective approach cost them lots of taxpayer money and a huge deficit which is going to be paid by Canadians for many years to come.

I believe they'll finalize all outstanding outland files and start new FSW draws before the end of Spring 2022 because their current approach has hurt the economy more than enough. Unemployment rate in Canada went down to %6.9 which is way lower than %13.70 peak it has seen during the pandemic and quite close to pre-pandemic levels. Another indicator is inflation. It is increasing critically due to significantly low production in the country. Canadians are getting crazy just by looking at furniture prices these days. I mean if you close your country to trade, tourism, immigration and decide to live the life of North Korea in a global market economy, be ready for North Korean inflation. :)

Reactions: ita_drgen

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Still, people love to cry over this like some grave injustice was done to them :D
It's just that IRCC is preferring streams other than FSW right now where one doesn't necessarily need to have super high CRS to get the PR. It's not like they are picking lower CRS applicants from the same stream where they ignore others with higher CRS.

Getting a PR isn't only about the CRS otherwise no one other than FSW applicants would ever be able to become permanent residents of Canada.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
If that 75 CEC draw didn't happen, then I really think we could have seen FSW draws happening now. Marcu Polu just couldn't help himself and had to do something big and great for the greater good of the human species.
Lets see how things will play out, maybe we will be taken by the surprise. I know one thing, if we will get a chance to get an ITA from New Brunswick then we will take it. F**** it.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Everybody has already returned to their jobs in Europe also in the US and people are living a normal post-covid life. Covid is taking less and less screen time on daily news because it's not going anywhere, we have vacciness to prevent almost all covid related deaths, and people got used to live, work and travel with it. Canada is slowly opening its eyes and seeing that there is no zombie apolocapyse going on in the world, and the government's over-protective approach cost them lots of taxpayer money and a huge deficit which is going to be paid by Canadians for many years to come.

I believe they'll finalize all outstanding outland files and start new FSW draws before the end of Spring 2022 because their current approach has hurt the economy more than enough. Unemployment rate in Canada went down to %6.9 which is way lower than %13.70 peak it has seen during the pandemic and quite close to pre-pandemic levels. Another indicator is inflation. It is increasing critically due to significantly low production in the country. Canadians are getting crazy just by looking at furniture prices these days. I mean if you close your country to trade, tourism, immigration and decide to live the life of North Korea in a global market economy, be ready for North Korean inflation. :)
Even in Ireland people seems to get along with Covid. We are having around 1000 cases a day, most people are vaccinate, over 90% in hospitals are people who have not been vaccinated etc. It is pitty they have not finalised the applications during covid and give people extension on their PRs etc. so they can activated in 2 years or something like that. Now they ended up in the mess which is hard to clean.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
It's just that IRCC is preferring streams other than FSW right now where one doesn't necessarily need to have super high CRS to get the PR. It's not like they are picking lower CRS applicants from the same stream where they ignore others with higher CRS
I was talking about the recent OINP draws and all the other express entry draws they did this year inviting below 468 only even though there are thousands of "highly qualified" true profesionals with a score above 470/480 in the pool.