+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Lol yeah. PNP is not FSW.
Anyways, the PPRs issued today seem to all have come from only one VO. They issued them in batch which is the reason you see so many people posting about it around the same time. Wish other VOs also emulated Sydney VO
Last year London and Sydney VO were very active in Q4. So hopefully you should get your PPR soon enough.

CheMiguel

Aug 7, 2020
Just got my first GCMS notes. What are your thoughts?

GCMS notes ordered Sep 4
Received Oct 07
Primary Office: Ottawa

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical : Passed - Expired
Info Sharing : In Progress

AOR 24 October 2020
Medical: 3 December 2020
Bio: 18 December 2020

And some questions for you guys

1) Do you think I should apply for another med exam or wait for the request?
2) How long does it take to pass the Info Sharing stage?
3) I submitted a webform with my Divorce docs on Sep 27 which is also reflected in GCMS notes but my spouse is still in the application. How long does it take IRCC to apply changes or should I send another form?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Last year London and Sydney VO were very active in Q4. So hopefully you should get your PPR soon enough.
That would be sweet. Last year was different though. This year has been a nightmare for outlanders. I hope we all get our PPRs soon.
We can organize a little meet and greet for the members of this forum except for jaycejay.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just got my first GCMS notes. What are your thoughts?

GCMS notes ordered Sep 4
Received Oct 07
Primary Office: Ottawa

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical : Passed - Expired
Info Sharing : In Progress

AOR 24 October 2020
Medical: 3 December 2020
Bio: 18 December 2020

And some questions for you guys

1) Do you think I should apply for another med exam or wait for the request?
2) How long does it take to pass the Info Sharing stage?
3) I submitted a webform with my Divorce docs on Sep 27 which is also reflected in GCMS notes but my spouse is still in the application. How long does it take IRCC to apply changes or should I send another form?
1. Would be a dumb move if you do it. It will delay your processing.
2. I would be lying if I say days. I would be lying if I say weeks. I would be lying if I say months. I would be lying if I say years. You get the point.
3. Good news: IRCC cared to read your web form. Bad news: IRCC did not update your file completely but eventually will do it. Don't bombard them with more web forms.

Overall, you need to be patient like us all.

Reactions: CheMiguel

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
One thing I found interesting when I was reading about cabinet member speculation news, is, they mentioned in the reshuffle the possibility of promoting medincino to a better office for winning reelection. I thought that was interesting because this treats immigration cabinet as a lesser office. Before medincino, the minister for immigration was Hussen, who took up the office in his first election and after reelection went on to be minister of families, and then medincino was appointed in his place. Its sucks that it just makes it an unimportant office, but it might be good because a better minister might get the office if they promote medincino.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One thing I found interesting when I was reading about cabinet member speculation news, is, they mentioned in the reshuffle the possibility of promoting medincino to a better office for winning reelection. I thought that was interesting because this treats immigration cabinet as a lesser office. Before medincino, the minister for immigration was Hussen, who took up the office in his first election and after reelection went on to be minister of families, and then medincino was appointed in his place. Its sucks that it just makes it an unimportant office, but it might be good because a better minister might get the office if they promote medincino.
Mendicino will voluntaritly move to a differnet portofilio. Thanks to the constant abuses that man has been receiving from you all outlanders, CEC's, refugees, Grandpas, grandmas, the guy who lost his gf to me, that hot woman from the Tim Hortons, my stripper, Toms, Dicks, and Harrys.

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life and Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Mendicino will voluntaritly move to a differnet portofilio. Thanks to the constant abuses that man has been receiving from you all outlanders, CEC's, refugees, Grandpas, grandmas, the guy who lost his gf to me, that hot woman from the Tim Hortons, my stripper, Toms, Dicks, and Harrys.
Looking at his history, he changes jobs constantly. Hopefully that means he will move. It sucks that it makes immigration a booster cabinet, so ministers will only think about short term, and what gives more media attention.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Looking at his history, he changes jobs constantly. Hopefully that means he will move. It sucks that it makes immigration a booster cabinet, so ministers will only think about short term, and what gives more media attention.
Immigration minister is not unilaterally setting immigration policy. That is coming from party leadership. Very unlikely that having a new minister will directly result in meaningful changes

Reactions: he5ham

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Immigration minister is not unilaterally setting immigration policy. That is coming from party leadership. Very unlikely that having a new minister will directly result in meaningful changes
Except maybe for @RSub personal life lol

• Haha
Reactions: RSub

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
A lesser office? I read somewhere that the immigration minister’s salary is up to 300k CAD. How much then would someone at a higher cabinet make

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
A lesser office? I read somewhere that the immigration minister’s salary is up to 300k CAD. How much then would someone at a higher cabinet make
Lesser in the sense of importance to career improvement within the party. It doesn’t seem to give enough attention to be a desirable office.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It would be a crime to expect anything beneficial from the Liberal governemnt.

Reactions: Lc4life

trueinsight

Oct 7, 2021

Everybody just downvote kubeir plz... Now they are just talking bullshit every week...

If IRCC just removes FSW program, they should not allow people to get in pool now. Because WES, IELTS and TEF cost money. I couldn't help but think IRCC takes money from these organizations and it's just a scam now.

---
Edit:

Seems like Kubeir does check this thread. Let me make my point clear, it is NOT just about communication. IRCC doesn't need to notify everyone before conducting a draw. --> That's exactly how the NOI system works.

It is about having accountability and responsibility. And yet Kubeir is telling me that IRCC doesn't have accountability towards outland clients.

Why should we pay to do WES, IELTS, and TEF just to let our profile expire after one year?

Sure IRCC can do whatever they want, just close the stream and close the pool entrance; easy as that.

Plus if Kubeir is reading this, you would not have made the stupid predictions about Thursday if you paid attention to my conclusions earlier. As I said, I'm not wrong as of yet.

The problem is people are blind by the prediction of Kubeir Kamals video. They think what ever he says in his video will follow. The real fact is he is trying to create an engagement in his channel and group by sharing inaccurate predictions without the data.

According to him.

FSW profiles have started processing >>>>> " Next will be FSW Draw"
Flight ban removed >>>>> " Next will be FSW Draw"

There are many more.

After this video was released many came to me that IRCC does not take into consideration of targets for the invites.

So I have released the video with last 6 years IRCC data. Now his moderators are trying to remove my post from various groups. He has a group of people who are moderators in his own group and they are members in other group to report anything which comes against them.

If he says something, everyone should ask on what basis he is saying that? Do they have any data? Do they have any statement from any Minister or Govt department.

The most important thing He should stop his so called trick of creating engagement and sharing inaccurate information.