+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

French as first language.
Overall clb was higher for English.
lol I lived in France longer though, I’d say tef was harder than ielts.
Congratz noob. Get ready to give 100 free handjobs in ON as tribute.

Reactions: Lc4life

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Doesn't ontario know there are thousands of candidates over 467 in the pool?
This is probably a clue that fsw won't be stopped as ontario put an upper limit on the score knowing anyone over 467 will get a fsw invite in the future.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
French as first language.
Overall clb was higher for English.
lol I lived in France longer though, I’d say tef was harder than ielts.
I have a question ,if it is personal you don't have to reply .France is a very rich and developed nation when compared to canada even better weather because here a lot wants to move to eu but because of language barrier they move to Canada but you are the other way round.

D

Deleted member 1050918

This is probably a clue that fsw won't be stopped as ontario put an upper limit on the score knowing anyone over 467 will get a fsw invite in the future.
Damn... navin got hacked guys.

• Haha
Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1006777

it won't stop, but it coming back in 2025 doesn't help anyone. And CRS scores don't matter, they've been willing to take in thousands of low 300s. Why risk increasing the cap above 467 and then a surprise FSW wastes those nominations. None of this is a clue for FSW coming back. Provinces have done their own based on all program draw scores, and there just isn't any reason to increase the caps.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Saw 4 PPR's from FSW-O today. Don't ask for SS because I am lazy.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Really? I see many PNPs who got PPRs recently introducing themselves as FSW - O first on so many posts and then PNP-O. Am honestly confused if one is PNP why would they mention they are FSW-O :rolleyes:
Lol yeah. PNP is not FSW.
Anyways, the PPRs issued today seem to all have come from only one VO. They issued them in batch which is the reason you see so many people posting about it around the same time. Wish other VOs also emulated Sydney VO

Reactions: tizzyboi