+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
It feels like they hit a wall in processing capacity with only inland VO. Unless more outland VO resumes, I doubt they will make it. If they did their record capacity Sept-Dec that would mean being down more than 20k which is close to half the backlog.
December will be slow as well.

Reactions: Alysson

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canadá landed a bit less than 38k new immigrants on August. It now needs around 45k in the following 4 months. Which is way higher than their record in July of almost 40k.
I’m feeling they won’t make it this year.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/canada-landed-almost-38000-new-immigrants-in-august-2021-1019335.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
I’ve been saying this for ages; it’s near impossible for them to meet that target unless they do the needful with the pending outland applications.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just over 180,000 PRs have been welcomed so far this year. To meet their daunting task of welcoming 401,000 PRs in 2021 they still need to land a minimum of 42,000 immigrants every month from August to December. Good luck trying Marco.
In August they needed to land 42k/month, now it’s risen to 45k/month. I still have a little optimism about October. But if nothing happens this year then it’s safe to say that this current trend will be the new normal for a very long time

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
In August they needed to land 42k/month, now it’s risen to 45k/month. I still have a little optimism about October. But if nothing happens this year then it’s safe to say that this current trend will be the new normal for a very long time
You mean for draws or PPRs?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I’ve been saying this for ages; it’s near impossible for them to meet that target unless they do the needful with the pending outland applications.
The article states this as well - "Even if Canada does fall short of the goal, it has flexibility within its Immigration Levels Plan to increase its newcomer intake in 2022 and 2023 to compensate."

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
If outland don´t get PPR by mid Nov, its basically impossible to receive it back and travel before the year ends.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Canadá landed a bit less than 38k new immigrants on August. It now needs around 45k in the following 4 months. Which is way higher than their record in July of almost 40k.
I’m feeling they won’t make it this year.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/canada-landed-almost-38000-new-immigrants-in-august-2021-1019335.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Highly unlikely they are gonna reach it imo. I would bet September landing was nowhere close 45k. In fact there is a good chance it was fewer than 38k due to resources being diverted to handle Afghan crisis (Also anecdotally, I feel like I saw fewer "Finally CoPR!!!" posts last month in the FB groups). Which means even more pressure on Q4. Historically, December is not a great month for IRCC landing numbers wise (probably due to the holiday season). So effectively they have 2.5 months. I think they will fall well short of their target. And really, what's gonna happen if they fail to reach the target? Absolutely nothing!

Reactions: Lc4life

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Reactions: ita_drgen

yaxx

Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys, it's not your guy Igor here :D

I'm AOR sept 06 2019, Rabat Visa Office (Morocco). So it was a veeeery long wait (more than 2 years).

I received a ghost update about medicals expiry 13 months ago (so we can clear this "option"). And today I reveived my very first "real" ghost update. No changes in profil.

Does it mean anything or I should calm my excitment and keep low my expectations ?

Last edited:

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hey guys! quite new to the forum, but like others following it for weeks. Do you guys really think IRCC will not ever resume fsw draws? Even by 2022? I was shocked by the conversation, to be honest. Is this your expectation?
Yes my friend, unfortunately it seems no more fsw draws

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020

I'm AOR sept 06 2019, Rabat Visa Office (Morocco). So it was a veeeery long wait (more than 2 years).

I received a ghost update about medicals expiry 13 months ago (so we can clear this "option"). And today I reveived my very first "real" ghost update. No changes in profil.

Does it mean anything or I should calm my excitment and keep low my expectations ?
Given legal falcon's post about FSW processing, I think you can let yourself be a little excited :)

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020

I regret to inform you that it was due to system updates. A lot of people receive ghost updates for nothing.

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hahahahahhaha - well this is hillarious :D I got a ban on AskKubair group for two days :) I was not abusing other people at all, they were abusing me :) double standards hahahahahahah OMG

The only comment I have posted was about the system upgrade that IRCC is doing and that they ahve extended the maintenance window. Some guys were crying like little babies etc. Few guys told me that "You are lecturing others to be calm and have some manners" hahahahahah OMG this is a joke.
Wait, what? You are that "W..." guy? I am the second guy in that post who told them to stop complaining haha.

Cry babies do know how to abuse and insult people with their victim psychology.

Moaning over a website maintenance and linking that to application backlog and what hardship they have been through, oh for God's sake.

Reactions: dxdroid

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A random question. I've just received a new passport valid for 10 years from now. The passport I submitted for my PR application back in 2019 is set to expire in October 2022.

Should I update IRCC and send them the scan of my new passport so that the expiration date of the current one doesn't delay my case processing even further? And, on a more optimistic side, can it potentially draw their attention to my case, since they'll have to open my profile? Maybe it will speed up the "final decision"? All stages passed since Nov 2020. FSW-O, US.