Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hear me out. What if, what if, we all withdraw application and request refund at once. Government does not work until you make some noise.
I will rather wait for the processing to be complete than wait hopelessly for a no-class draw.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hahahahahhaha - well this is hillarious :D I got a ban on AskKubair group for two days :) I was not abusing other people at all, they were abusing me :) double standards hahahahahahah OMG

The only comment I have posted was about the system upgrade that IRCC is doing and that they ahve extended the maintenance window. Some guys were crying like little babies etc. Few guys told me that "You are lecturing others to be calm and have some manners" hahahahahah OMG this is a joke.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Hahahahahhaha - well this is hillarious :D I got a ban on AskKubair group for two days :) I was not abusing other people at all, they were abusing me :) double standards hahahahahahah OMG

The only comment I have posted was about the system upgrade that IRCC is doing and that they ahve extended the maintenance window. Some guys were crying like little babies etc. Few guys told me that "You are lecturing others to be calm and have some manners" hahahahahah OMG this is a joke.
It's better to ban one person than banning 100? haha.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

If the Cry babies are CEC or Inland folks, then Papa Kubeir gets insecured and he will ban you. He doesn’t want you anywhere near his CEC cry babies.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
If the Cry babies are CEC or Inland folks, then Papa Kubeir gets insecured and he will ban you. He doesn’t want you anywhere near his CEC cry babies.
Some people told me that I do not have any empathy hahahahahah - because I told them to calm down ahahha and told them that the maintenance windows has been extended hahaha

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I mean, they're talking about introducing new pathways for people who have studied in Canada. Regardless of what happens, you'll eventually get to Canada. It just won't happen before 2023 (unless you decide to go there to study again).
Will see. Perhaps they'll give us a few more points for EE. I studied for two years, so I get like 15 points. I don't think they'll actually take the step of implementing another whole new program for those with Canadian credentials.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Will see. Perhaps they'll give us a few more points for EE. I studied for two years, so I get like 15 points. I don't think they'll actually take the step of implementing another whole new program for those with Canadian credentials.
Mendicino has already talked about it. People with Canadian degrees that have left will get some kind of pathway. Could be as simple as extending the international student provincial pathways (like the one in Ontario for instance) to people outside Canada once they figure out the pandemic situation. Extra points are pretty meaningless. CRS does not matter.

D

Deleted member 1050918

If FSW draws aint ever going to hold, they should eject all of us (in the FSW category) from the pool and stop accepting profile creation. On a second thought, they probably wouldn’t do that because they get PNP candidates from FSW category.
It'd be unfair to many people though. Majority of people enter the EE pool without aiming a PNP nomination either by choice or their circumstances not qualifying them. Unless IRCC makes the new rules known by everyone, many people would only be wasting money on language tests and such without even knowing.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
It'd be unfair to many people though. Majority of people enter the EE pool without aiming a PNP nomination either by choice or their circumstances not qualifying them. Unless IRCC makes the new rules known by everyone, many people would only be wasting money on language tests and such without even knowing.
Just because we aren’t Canadians yet doesn’t make it right for IRCC to treat people like crap. What does it take to come out in the open and let us know what the real plan is? It’s just courtesy, instead of keeping thousands in limbo

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I absolutely agree. While I had no choice but to choose certain provinces I was interested to live in as a part of my profile creation (and anyway I, just like many others, have some sort of preferences on which parts of Canada we would like to live in), my primary reason for creating a profile was the fact that my score was enough for me to get an ITA through FSW stream

And honestly, I feel like for outlanders like me who have absolutely no idea of how life could be in whatever province or territory of Canada, it would be pretty tough to make a decision in advance on where we would like to live in. For me personally, all my information about different parts and provinces of Canada come either from my friends who are already over there or seeing some images/videos about certain Canadian cities over the web. However, I assume many other key factors would eventually lead me to decide on where exactly to live in Canada, and I won't be fully aware of such factors unless I actually move to Canada and experience the life and analyze the situation over there.