+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Facebook and WhatsApp is back. Where is my rain? I guess visa officers spent their time without those playing minesweeper.
Lol. If this outage can make IRCC work faster, I hope it happens again and stay so for as long as it’s required.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It's October and it's still bright sunshine with clear skies. When will the rain start?

I just went ahead and ordered the next set of GCMS notes. Let's see if they've made any progress.

Reactions: Amiz

noorg

Nov 30, 2019
Sorry I was away for two years only! and missed quite a lot on information! I see IRCC have taken AU/NZ route to delay applications for years and let aspirants hang in air! I'm in the same boat, got ITA because of AINP and gathering documents at the moment. Can someone please answer these questions:

1) Is the delay only happening for outland people or same for people living in Canada?

2) I have Canadian Tourist visa and can also get IEC (working holiday visa), will that makes any difference if I apply while in Canada? In Australia, if you apply even on tourist visa, you're considered as inland Candidate and somewhat faster processing.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I already work for multiple US companies remotely One of them might sponsor me H1B but I'm not sure how long it will take.
H1B can be filed in and around March 3rd week every year. If it gets picked up in the lottery, then it will 2 to 4 months after submitting the documents. But you can only start working after Oct 31st of that year. If L1 is a option, go for it.

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys, I haven't checked this page in a while and it got like 500+ extra pages, damn!

Asking for an acquaintance of mine who is interested in emigrating, I told him about my process/journey of getting to Canada as an FSW-O, but given the current circumstances with no draws, is anyone here looking or applying to other countries (Plan B or just another Plan A)?

If so could anyone share what their options are if possible? He is an accountant from South Africa.

Thanks!

Reactions: VVV62 and Tabraez

jessicaherman

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
pal please check pnp / fst threads. lucky if there is any bakers in this thread to help you.
haven't i led you to fst threads many months ago? i remember this username and the query about bakers.
We talking baked breads or being baked?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Sorry I was away for two years only! and missed quite a lot on information! I see IRCC have taken AU/NZ route to delay applications for years and let aspirants hang in air! I'm in the same boat, got ITA because of AINP and gathering documents at the moment. Can someone please answer these questions:

1) Is the delay only happening for outland people or same for people living in Canada?

2) I have Canadian Tourist visa and can also get IEC (working holiday visa), will that makes any difference if I apply while in Canada? In Australia, if you apply even on tourist visa, you're considered as inland Candidate and somewhat faster processing.
1) While inland apps get processed faster on average, many of both inland and outland apps with AOR in 2020 are fucked.

2) Not unless you're applying under CEC in 2021.

Reactions: noorg