+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Who was invited?
Lakshmi is 39, holds a bachelor’s degree and has been working as an information system manager for six years. Lakshmi has an advanced English language proficiency and has never worked or studied in Canada. She entered the Express Entry pool with a CRS score of 386. She recently received a provincial nomination through Alberta’s Express Entry stream. Her new CRS score of 986 would have been high enough to get an ITA in the new Express Entry draw.

The CICNews website has almost always given an example of a PNP candidate who had absolutely no ties to Canada and yet got an ITA. I have stopped panicking every 2 weeks now. Simply looking forward to the very first draw of 2022. If it is CEC PNP again, I'll just forget about Express Entry and move on with Plan B.

Reactions: Lc4life and RSub

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Yes. If you could post the excerpt where it says your copr was issued we might be able to better understand.
Basically, there is a DOCUMENT ISSUANCE section.

Created Date:
Updated Date:
UCI:
Client/Party: PA
Document #: xxxxx
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2022/08/20
Serial#:
Name: xxxx
DOB: xx
Print Queue:
...and other info down below in the page

hope it helps.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Mark just said (in a 2-minute video) that they’ve taken out all those with a provincial nomination from the pool with this PNP draw and that there’s a big chance of a No program specified draw happening tomorrow. Very funny if you ask me

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Mark just said (in a 2-minute video) that they’ve taken out all those with a provincial nomination from the pool with this PNP draw and that there’s a big chance of a No program specified draw happening tomorrow. Very funny if you ask me
I just saw that video. To me it does not make any sense. If they would conduct FSW they would also draw these people anyway.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They only do funny unpredictable things to favor CEC not FSW
True :D
The good part of the current situation is that I am having a laugh seeing comments from CEC people, crying about the draws - "Where are they? What are they doing? Where is CEC" - mate, you had CEC draws since the beigining of this year hahahaha - I do not want to comment anything, I am sure I would get banned :D

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just now IRCC twotted that they will not be answering any questions till 4th of October - Thank you for your understanding hahahhaha ohhh boy - they are just adding more fuel to the flames