+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
HELP!!!!
Hey guys. So my noc was in the SINP list of the 27th sept draw. And my sinp score(73) is also above the cutoff(71) yet..no noi received till date.

As per my agent it is possible that one doesnt get noi even if u clear the score with noc in list. But i think he has made some mistakes somewhwhere.

I am investigating if that statement if true or not. If the statement is prooved false.i am changing agent.
Ur valuable opinion plz if anybody has similar experience
Thanks

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
I had to prematurely quit my job 1 year after my ITA for reasons mostly unrelated to IRCC. After that, I couldn't find a good job that would not have me commit to the company for at least two years, so I tried a bunch of new things that were all dead ends. My career will never recover from this. Even now, the only way to save whatever remains of my career is to kiss my Canadian plans goodbye.
I also had to move back to my home country far away from my fiancée. I am now in a long-distance relationship for an indefinite period of time.

So, no, forgiveness is not at the top of my agenda.
Oof that's some crappy luck there. But life brings pleasant surprises from time to time too, hopefully something nice will materialise for you soon.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Did I miss something? They still say they’re prioritizing CECs.

Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications

We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

What are you guys talking about?

Reactions: raklukr

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I hope it turns out fine but expect the worse. My younger brother and his friend applied for study permit recently, they were denied on the ground that an officer isn't satisfied they were going to leave Canada after their studies. Imagine the double standards? You're providing pathways for students to become permanent residents but will still deny them visa because you don't think they will leave after their studies. Pathetic.
It’s actually insane, I’ve been thinking about it. Even their dual intent clause. None of it makes sense, prove to us you don’t intend to settle after your studies but hey we would love for you to use one of our numerous pathways to PR after school. I don’t even understand why they grant the study permit to some ppl and not to others. It’s like organized lottery

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Did I miss something? They still say they’re prioritizing CECs.

Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications

We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

What are you guys talking about?
I still think that unless they update this page, I should assume that most FSW-O applications will continue to take forever to get processed.

Reactions: nns14

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Is FSW-Outland really being singled out though? As far as I know, CEC-Outland and PNP-Outland are slow as hell too right now. What about all the other economic immigration streams, like caregivers and entrepreneurs? To me it seems like outland apps in general are more or less on hold, except for family sponsorship and refugees. I'm sure there's politics involved, but in the grand scheme of things I still think this is about Covid. Covid based politics if you will.

Does piss me off that tourists can enter while we can't though.
CEC-Outland and PNP-Outland are slow but we can see the beginning of a positive trend, at least for CEC-Outlanders:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/

Internet-based AOR2020 FSW-Outlanders not living in HK or the US are definitely not receiving any PPR.
Actually, there is this one guy from the UK who got a PPR. Not really a trend.

It can quickly change for the better though. I'm not losing hope.

Reactions: Lulu69

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Any idea if they're only processing the RFV group for now or if they've started processing everyone? I still have security pending as per my last GCMS but I have medicals extended to 2022 April.

pmbhandari

May 7, 2019
It's for outland applicants for sure. Safe to say they will process our applications normally now. Medicals though, has to be valid for at least 6months prior to finalization. The documents @legalfalcon released a while ago seem to have explained everything now. Most of us from late 2020 and early 2021 will likely get medical extensions or re-medical requests prior to finalization. Good news all the same and we should be able to land by first quarter of 2022.
I am having difficulty locating that link to IRCC document about medical validity and how IRCC is grouping applications based on that @legalfalcon shared a while ago. Can you or someone else please share the link if you have it?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It’s actually insane, I’ve been thinking about it. Even their dual intent clause. None of it makes sense, prove to us you don’t intend to settle after your studies but hey we would love for you to use one of our numerous pathways to PR after school. I don’t even understand why they grant the study permit to some ppl and not to others. It’s like organized lottery
Trying to understand their actions is like looking for a pin in an haystack.

Reactions: Lc4life