Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
How dare you talk abot the superior humans in canada who are paying taxes and keeping canada afloat?lol
I've never understood the argument that paying taxes makes someone more deserving of permanent status. It's not like they are paying taxes out of their own goodwill. They are paying taxes because they must and because they are earning in Canada and benefiting from the opportunities they are provided which enables them to live a lifestyle that they couldn't in their native countries.

Reactions: Lc4life

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
so let's say canada is out of our league :rolleyes: how someone can immigrate to europe beside study visa ? :rolleyes:
Find a job. It's not as difficult as finding a job in N.America. If someone is willing to hire you, getting the work permit is pretty easy

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Find a job. It's not as difficult as finding a job in N.America. If someone is willing to hire you, getting the work permit is pretty easy
really ? i heard that they need to post that job locally first and if no one could take it then they are allowed to bring something from outside the country .. this doesnt look easy !

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Did you guys finish talking about the update LegalFalcon posted on his FB page?
It looks like new instructions have been issued for IRCC offices regarding processing of outland applicants.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html?fbclid=IwAR1faWiGzBsABC35L5Jv35AdrY6PyUMA3AUV9voER6wDwtjLTDNP8mbMLAw

Its not clear what is it. hopefully it will be about finalizing applicants and FSW will receive normal priority as opposed to the current lowered priority.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
really ? i heard that they need to post that job locally first and if no one could take it then they are allowed to bring something from outside the country .. this doesnt look easy !
No, not really. There's no such requirement as posting a job locally. My cousin recently found a job in Norway, he got the visa in 2 days.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Meeting the overall target is at a huge risk unless they release bulk PPRs in the 4th quarter. They need to land at least 256k immigrants in the 3rd and 4th quarter to attain that goal; an almost impossible task unless they do the needful. IRCC is definitely serious about meeting targets though, that’s why they doubled the Afghan refugee intake but that can only do so much with regards to meeting the goal
I wonder what the Q3 numbers will be. I expect record breaking numbers with the number of inland 'landings'.