HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Well - partially it is true however bear in mind that majority of these people will have to learn English from scratch and also they will have to go to universities or gain new skills. Unfortunately the education system in Afghanistan is really really poor. I am not saying that these people do not deserve the chance, actually I think they do, however you need to understand that there are people that are waiting for a really long time already.
Its unfair for IRCC to use it as an excuse to further fucking delay our application processing. These potential refugees are fleeing to save their lives from a brutal regime so I'd cut them some slack. Doesn't matter if they are skilled or not. They can not be counted as economic immigrants. Brings us back to square one. Only IRCC is to blame. Its their incompetence that's leading to this mess. Either that or some other reason that they choose not to disclose. If it's really an issue of processing capacity then that could easily be resolved in a matter of a few months. I personally think that they use whatever excuse they get to justify either their incompetence or whatever they choose not to disclose - most likely economic reasons, waiting for the economy to rebound so that outlanders don't become a burden imo. Whatever the case we are being royally fucked by IRCC.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Don’t argue with me to prove something you want disparately. You are here and I am here. We will witness the future together. No worries buddy.
I am just pointing towards the facts that you have mentioned. I am onyl trying to explain to you that no one said that FSW is paused or it will not happen in this year. So you are speculating :) I said it a long time ago, that we just have to wait and no one knows when FSW will return - you are jsut predicting that draws will not happen till 2022 :)

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Its unfair for IRCC to use it as an excuse to further fucking delay our application processing. These potential refugees are fleeing to save their lives from a brutal regime so I'd cut them some slack. Doesn't matter if they are skilled or not. They can not be counted as economic immigrants. Brings us back to square one. Only IRCC is to blame. Its their incompetence that's leading to this mess. Either that or some other reason that they choose not to disclose. If it's really an issue of processing capacity then that could easily be resolved in a matter of a few months. I personally think that they use whatever excuse they get to justify either their incompetence or whatever they choose not to disclose - most likely economic reasons, waiting for the economy to rebound so that outlanders don't become a burden imo. Whatever the case we are being royally fucked by IRCC.
You did not understand me. I ahve also mentioned in other posts that they should hire more staff to process Afghans applications so they will not make another delays for FSW applicants ;)

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I am just pointing towards the facts that you have mentioned. I am onyl trying to explain to you that no one said that FSW is paused or it will not happen in this year. So you are speculating :) I said it a long time ago, that we just have to wait and no one knows when FSW will return - you are jsut predicting that draws will not happen till 2022 :)
You will see no FSW draw until end of this year. I am speculating just like you. What’s the point of debate here.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am not speculating hahahah I said it multiple times that we just have to wait to see what will happen :D I am not speculating when and what will happen. I am just waiting lol

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Most of these refugees aren't even in Afghanistan. I don't have stats to prove this but from various sources, I have noticed these refugees are applying from neighboring countries or other first-world countries like UK and Australia. Even that picture in Mendicino's tweet is I think from the UK. Not sure what kind of threat these people are facing they have to be brought to Canada on an urgent basis.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Go back to your old threads. Many times you speculated that are already proven wrong.
Not only me ;) and loooong time ago I said it multiple times that we just have to wait. I am just waiting and I am not talking about what I have said it a while ago. I am talking about things that are happening now. So, go pack up yourself and go troll somewhere else ;)

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 21 and 27, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
I almost thought this was a CEC draw announcement, Jesus.... hahaha

Reactions: Shadow09