+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do you have any evidence that suggests FSW this month or by end of this year ? Atleast, I have enough evidence of upcoming changes. Read immigration priorities of the upcoming government. I can help you in understanding what does it mean if you have any problem.
What evidence do you have it? You just have some announcements which do not directly say that FSW is stopped :) It is the same way of saying that FSW will happen today or tomorrow :) it is prediction - as of now there were no announcements that FSW is stopped or it will be post pone till next year - now, go troll somewhere else ;)

@Jaycejay @ImpatientKangaroo @RSub - I think we have another navinball in the group :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lulu69 and RSub

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
What evidence do you have it? You just have some announcements which do not directly say that FSW is stopped :) It is the same way of saying that FSW will happen today or tomorrow :) it is prediction - as of now there were no announcements that FSW is stopped or it will be post pone till next year - now, go troll somewhere else ;)

@Jaycejay @ImpatientKangaroo @RSub - I think we have another navinball in the group :D
Atleast there is clear announcement. You have nothing. I have seen predictions of everyone including ones you mentioned here getting totally wrong for last six months. That’s enough for me.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 21 and 27, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Probably couldn’t get 2000 CEC applicants with 450+
Thursdays seems a possibility now
No way. They have changed CEC draws to monthly loop. Probably due to hitting some ITA quota.
However this has no indication for FSW because once they have quota, they would resume massive CECs again.

I don't believe there will be significant changes targeting FSW. The changes in EE system will target both CEC and FSW. Since they don't invite FSW, so any change is only applied to CEC.

I don't see how FSW will be resumed this year. It's probably at the end of 2019, they made the decision to freeze FSW for at least a year.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
It looks like they have moved past processing that Mega Draw >25000 ITAs for CECs on Feb 13th 2021.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
At this point, nothing makes sense with IRCC. F**K Marco and F**K Trudeau.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Until this changes, don't expect to see a significant movement in FSW application processing.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Atleast there is clear announcement. You have nothing. I have seen predictions of everyone including ones you mentioned here getting totally wrong for last six months. That’s enough for me.
Clear announcement of what? Where did they mention FSW anywhere there? Can you read?

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021

No way. They have changed CEC draws to monthly loop. Probably due to hitting some ITA quota.
However this has no indication for FSW because once they have quota, they would resume massive CECs again.

I don't believe there will be significant changes targeting FSW. The changes in EE system will target both CEC and FSW. Since they don't invite FSW, so any change is only applied to CEC.

I don't see how FSW will be resumed this year. It's probably at the end of 2019, they made the decision to freeze FSW for at least a year.
One thing is very clear- Giving extra points to international students will shoot up the minimum cutoff.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I don't think so. Most people would not submit their application within a couple of weeks of their ITA, especially when they weren't expecting an ITA.
Lol don't think a CRS 75 application requires a whole lot to pass eligibility. They probably only needed to submit their passport to get the PR.

Reactions: HA1986