+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Even if they do a CEC this Thursday, they skipped the one of the last cycle. I'm happy to see that they are shifting their focus. I'm still hopeful....at least until the end of September haha.
No FSW this year. Possibly next year with significant changes.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I don’t make fool myself by being over optimistic. I live in reality not in hypothetical world.
Well, you have said it "No FSW this year. Possibly next year with significant changes. " - this is pure predictions :) so yes, it is a hypothetical world :) Did you see any statement from IRCC or Canadian Government saying that FSW is over or they are stopping FSW till next year? Nope, no one said that :D So it is prediction which is not backed up by any evidence as there is no evidence for such statement :D

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Well, you have said it "No FSW this year. Possibly next year with significant changes. " - this is pure predictions :) so yes, it is a hypothetical world :) Did you see any statement from IRCC or Canadian Government saying that FSW is over or they are stopping FSW till next year? Nope, no one said that :D So it is prediction which is not backed up by any evidence as there is no evidence for such statement :D
Do you have any evidence that suggests FSW this month or by end of this year ? Atleast, I have enough evidence of upcoming changes. Read immigration priorities of the upcoming government. I can help you in understanding what does it mean if you have any problem.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid