VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Also has anyone had or knows anyone who had this experience and what they did to get it sorted.
Oga I dunno what to say honestly. AOR oct 2020, GCMS notes June 2021 and we in September, it’s now you posting for help?

Most will say your village folks are at work but I’d beg to differ. Polite me: You were careless. Rude me: You stupid. Who doesn’t check their spam box like 2-3times at the minimum a month? Aren’t you aware that important mails at times go to spam/junk? Personally, I check mine 4times a month that’s once a week.

Moving on, I advise you do medicals again, raise a webform and then give them a legit and reasonable story and not reason. Also send an email to them

AVO is a special place for been slow. You blessed, AOR Oct 2020 and you got your GCMS notes in June and all is approved with PPR. I will pray for you tonight.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Oga I dunno what to say honestly. AOR oct 2020, GCMS notes June 2021 and we in September, it’s now you posting for help?

Most will say your village folks are at work but I’d beg to differ. Polite me: You were careless. Rude me: You stupid. Who doesn’t check their spam box like 2-3times at the minimum a month? Aren’t you aware that important mails at times go to spam/junk? Personally, I check mine 4times a month that’s once a week.

Moving on, I advise you do medicals again, raise a webform and then give them a legit and reasonable story and not reason. Also send an email to them

AVO is a special place for been slow. You blessed, AOR Oct 2020 and you got your GCMS notes in June and all is approved with PPR. I will pray for you tonight.
Ouch! That guy missed the golden email!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Also has anyone had or knows anyone who had this experience and what they did to get it sorted.
May I suggest that you also try getting a lawyer / professional help on this matter? Costly but it might just work better!

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
Any chances there will be FSW draw newt week wednesday 29th Sept?
Finger crossed. I hope there should be a start of FSW draw soon but I speculate it's in low chance. What makes the situation outrageous is that IRCC never gave a statement or information on their plan about FSW. If IRCC told us "there won't be any FSW draws this month/this year/2022/forever", people will at least get some relief and turn to other approaches.

BTW, people in the pool can worry the invitation score's trend when or if once a FSW draw is conducted, according to current CRS score distribution.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020

Ordered in June not received

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Copied!!!!
Here is my Timeline..

AOR : December, 2019
Biometrics: Jan 2020
Remed request: March 2021
PPR : Sept 22, 2021
EE FSW OUTLAND
Province: Mpnp

VO : Sydney.

Reactions: ita_drgen

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello All,
I need help!
@legalfalcon I am tagging legal falcon for ease.

D

Deleted member 1006777

There should be one thing for Canadian to learn: there's no covid anymore. Covid was simply a failed election strategy, and they shouldn't be living in fears and lockdowns.
lol I'm not in the mood for your propaganda. "There's no covid anymore" gimme a goddamn break. Yeah it was politicized, but that doesn't mean it's gone overnight. People are dying and hospitals are having to triage and decide who lives and who dies. Just because you don't understand how the virus works or spreads doesn't mean it's gone.

Reactions: Punk6

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
It just means they are focusing on the end of 2019 batch (select few files). Guess under the current circumstances how long they will move on to Q1 2020 AORs? Or finish 2020 AORs altogether?

I certainly hope it's at least linear + speedy. At current rate 1:1 progression might be a good job for them(I guess it's way too wishful)...

Last edited:

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Any chances there will be FSW draw newt week wednesday 29th Sept?
Very low chances. No PPR rain, no draw. Either one could precede the other, but clearing a large chunk of backlogs makes sense before adding more applications to the list.