+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't know if you're trolling or if you're dense. People who haven't gotten ITAs are behind only in terms of paying processing fees. They have invested just as much time and effort as post AOR folks. If pre ITA people have nothing to lose, then neither do post AOR people. Or is this about the extra $1500 you spent that you think makes you entitled to so much more? lmfao
I was referring to FSW draws not happening and no word from IRCC on when they might happen but still people love to cry over this instead of accepting reality and moving on. No FSW draw happened in 9 months which just goes to show how Canada is treating outlanders as disposable trash, they don't care at all.

Reactions: Cris1987

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
I was referring to FSW draws not happening and no word from IRCC on when they might happen but still people love to cry over this instead of accepting reality and moving on. No FSW draw happened in 9 months which just goes to show how Canada is treating outlanders as disposable trash, they don't care at all.
Who said Canada don't care outlander... MM is on Mission to get as many as outlander afghan people to bring in Canada without any documentation... :D:D

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
To all those people who claim the Canadian immigration does not owe us anything: For sure they do not owe us anything, but I have spent a considerable amount of money and energy for getting into the pool due to one clear statement made by IRCC on their website: We pick up highest scored candidates through rounds of invitations.

I have calculated my point and realized I am eligible to receive an ITA based on that. But since the last 9 months, without a single word of explanation, they have been inviting those with a CRS score of 350-400 while there were people waiting in the pool with scores above 470-480. Therefore their actions were completely in contrary to the words mentioned on their website.

If I have been told that hey, we decided that the FSW pathway is a stupid immigration option that does not benefit our country, I had absolutely no problem and would simply continue investing in other options. Yes, this is their country and they set the rules. But why not tell people that rules are chnaged before they waste loads of money and energy???

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
In fact, in my opinion, those people who already got their PR and call outland FSW applicants with names such as cry babies, or "hey Canada does not owe you anything" are the most dangerous species of people. These are the ones who would forget everything and anything once they get what they want, and do not care about others once their very own problem is solved.

To all of such people: Don't forget that just a few years ago you were exactly in this situation dude, and don't forget that while you still do not hold an actual Canadian passport, your PR status can be cancelled over a night. Be very careful when you humiliate others, nothing is forever guaranteed in this world dude.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
In fact, in my opinion, those people who already got their PR and call outland FSW applicants with names such as cry babies, or "hey Canada does not owe you anything" are the most dangerous species of people. These are the ones who would forget everything and anything once they get what they want, and do not care about others once their very own problem is solved.

To all of such people: Don't forget that just a few years ago you were exactly in this situation dude, and don't forget that while you still do not hold an actual Canadian passport, your PR status can be cancelled over a night. Be very careful when you humiliate others, nothing is forever guaranteed in this world dude.
Getting a resident status in a first-world country is not an accomplishment and it's not something to gloat about. I know some cultures where this mindset is prevalent and living in a foreign country is a status symbol more than anything. Immigration is mostly about luck, and luck is mostly to do with timings something, not in our control. Canadian express entry system gives you an impression that it selects people based on skills and qualifications but that's not true. Again luck plaid a huge role in some people getting selected, some getting PPRs, and some still waiting fr ITAs.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
These are just a few here and there just like how only a small number of random FSW applications are receiving COPR's right now. Been like this since several months, nothing concrete.
I see a lot of Outland applicants receiving PPR last two weeks. There is announcement of Copr few times a week. I think they are working now starting from Sep first week.
Not at the capacity we want them to.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
I see a lot of Outland applicants receiving PPR last two weeks. There is announcement of Copr few times a week. I think they are working now starting from Sep first week.
Not at the capacity we want them to.
Yeah I've been noticing some movement too, like remed requests/extensions, expired COPRs getting contacted, and some PPRs. It's slow right now but I hope it picks up in the coming weeks/months.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Guys, I think some people are being too negative regarding FSW draws not happening again. Just calm down, people. We actually don't know what will happen, even if draws will resume nor if FSW draws are gone forever. There is no indication for both of these cases. Even though, yeah there are no more restrictions to welcome FSW-O in Canada and draws aren't happening blablabla, but there is no point in trying to find a clue based on that only. It just wastes time and energy, and it spreads negative thoughts about the process. We are all on the same boat here. We already spent too much time on this process, but this negativity does us nothing than making things worse. I know many people like me who are actually stuck in this, but let's try moving things forward in our own and never lose hope :)

NOC changes in the system will be implemented only in spring 2022, but this doesn't mean that FSW draws won't happen till then. There is no correlation on that.
The fact that more profiles are being assessed and finalized is a huge indication that they are working on it. If they didn't want people to come to Canada they wouldn't even allow more and more people creating EE profiles, nor they would finalize many applications.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

The absolute worst case scenario is having to learn French really... I mean with all the other options (EU) we'd most likely end up having to learn a new language anyway. Assume JT did what he said he would and boosted the CRS on Canadian education and work experience and French. So what? One can learn French and go up to 500s and secure an ITA without having to buy absolute useless Canadian degrees. But I personally think it won't even come to that. Yeah the FSW cutoffs might rise and stabilize in the 470-475 range but since 481 is always entirely achievable by FSWs without French if they're younger than 30 or they have a PhD, FSW is still alive and safe for outlanders.