+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 21, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 14 and 20, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

I suppose there is no reason to keep checking this...
Not a single day of progress

D

Deleted member 1006777

As you said FSW is gone, so now what we have to do? what is the other procedure to get PR, if PNP not work then..
These are just opinions. If you're currently not in Canada, and you don't have a PNP eligible NOC code, I believe student visa is your only option. Direct PR from outside Canada is a pipe dream and will not happen. Sorry.

Reactions: Lc4life

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
run baby run..... guys message in this thread like crazy like fire like WILDFIRE........................................... I have a strong feeling whenever this thread will see 3 digit page number we will see hurricanes and cyclones of PPR & ITA.......dance baby dance

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
run baby run..... guys message in this thread like crazy like fire like WILDFIRE........................................... I have a strong feeling whenever this thread will see 3 digit page number we will see hurricanes and cyclones of PPR & ITA.......dance baby dance
Good news guys
One of the candidates got PPR on 21st Sep
FSW O Punjab, INDIA
AOR OCT 2019
PO montreal
His PPR letter is sent to me for assurance by my agent...fingers crossed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1891186014393611/

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This can happen in dreams only.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 21, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 14 and 20, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

I suppose there is no reason to keep checking this...
Where you got this update from?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
To be honest thats patently false, more false because it is coming from a lawyer who should have known better : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/service-declaration/service-standards.html

The service standard they have set for FSW application is this. :

Federal Skilled Worker Program (via Express Entry)
  • Our service standard: process electronic applications within 180 days
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of submitted applications (within the approved annual immigration levels plan)
  • Our performance in 2019-2020: processed 47% of applications within the standard
We introduced this service standard in March 2015 and reviewed it in February 2019.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Mark Holthe thinks Expess entry may change a bit. NOC based invites may not come to reality until end of 2022. So people can chill for now but be prepared for a little change in the system. Liberal gov will continue to give away PR to fkers in Canada. Holthe genuinely apologized for his remarks that Canada doesn’t owe us anything. He lashed out at incompetence of IRCC and how they treated us all with no decency and dignity. He thinks FSW still not a priority for Canada because IRCC hasn’t indicated that it would be. He suggest you all to learn French. More rural focused programs.
Just about 2 weeks back he was saying that lifting borders could mean prospective FSW draws coming up and that at least one can expect a few FSW draws before things change.

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Still people are allowed to create FSW profiles while wasting money on IELTS and ECA.
That's how they earn my dear gullible fools (including me), ECA bodies have increased their net worth, IDP and British council has entered into fortune 500. And we are the goats to be slaughtered.