+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Cancellation is out of question. Expired COPR holders are being contacted everyday and a couple of PPRs are also being issued every other day. This wouldn’t be the case if they wanted to cancel all outland applications
I think they will only cancel applications of the people who post here asking whether applications will be cancelled (IRCC is monitoring this forum).

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Guys! I think we should stop speculating about the cancellation of current post-AOR applications. I have been contacted this week by my local VO (Cairo) for additional documents. My AOR is Sept 2020 and I am FSW-O. (Eligibility passed in Dec 20)
I mean if they intend to cancel it, why would they bother calling and asking for more documents?
chill and relax!
Applications are no way getting cancelled. We just had a member here write an angry email to Mendecino. He probably got scared and instructed all VOs to get off their lazy butt and get to work. Things will start moving very quickly now.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The same flight that was stopped yesterday just began its journey back to Canada hours ago. The sad part is there is no official announcement on the ban being lifted. Not sure, if the ban is lifted. I would watch the 2nd flight that takes off today.
Since the order had an expiration date and there was no announcement, it’s classified as lifted until they decide. Considering that they extended the restrictions (vaccination and testing) until November 21st and didn’t say anything about the travel ban, it will probably remain lifted, especially since there isn’t anyone political to give an order right now lol.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Things seem to started picking up pace since yesterday. I have seen movement outside of this forum in the private whatsapp groups ad well. I hope this continues and IRCC starts issuing pprs to everyone and prove all the naysayers wrong.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Things seem to started picking up pace since yesterday. I have seen movement outside of this forum in the private whatsapp groups ad well. I hope this continues and IRCC starts issuing pprs to everyone and prove all the naysayers wrong.
Sure, your tone definitely sounds different from last week lmao.

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
You sound optimistic now compared to last week.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Sure, your tone definitely sounds different from last week lmao.
Haha I was so upset I decided to change the environment. I flew out to Iceland and now enjoying my time in this beautiful country.

DBanswal

Aug 25, 2021
Guys! I think we should stop speculating about the cancellation of current post-AOR applications. I have been contacted this week by my local VO (Cairo) for additional documents. My AOR is Sept 2020 and I am FSW-O. (Eligibility passed in Dec 20)
I mean if they intend to cancel it, why would they bother calling and asking for more documents?
chill and relax!
Hey ! My timeline is same as yours (AOR September 2020 and eligibility passed in December 2020). If you don’t mind, can you please share what all additional documents you were asked to submit?

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
chill and relax!
I'm fswo march 2020, Tunisia , is local VO in Cairo same as vfs? I was wondering where our files transfer for north African countries like vo Paris ? I never ordered notes I only know that my elegibility passed in June and had few gu, Ottawa. Try to call webforms northing. Should call vo in Tunisia ? Or embassy ? Thanks

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You sound optimistic now compared to last week.
Yeah definitely more optimistic now. Checking for updates every single day and waiting for something to happen takes ur mind down this dark alley where it’s impossible to stop thinking negative thoughts all the time.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey ! My timeline is same as yours (AOR September 2020 and eligibility passed in December 2020). If you don’t mind, can you please share what all additional documents you were asked to submit?
Yea sure! They asked for biometrics for my spouse (which we already did back in December), so they instructed me to ignore their email anyway!