+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I do not intend to spread negativity but there is no other logic behind it. Vaccination levels,, travel restrictions, elections: All these factors only affect FSW applicants? Not outland PNP? Not tourists? Not students? ONLY FSW APPLICANTS? so shouldn't we conclude something is wrong with FSW pathway in the eyes of Canadian immigration?
oh, c'mon, how many times you're gonna repeat yourself. We heard you.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
I do not intend to spread negativity but there is no other logic behind it. Vaccination levels,, travel restrictions, elections: All these factors only affect FSW applicants? Not outland PNP? Not tourists? Not students? ONLY FSW APPLICANTS? so shouldn't we conclude something is wrong with FSW pathway in the eyes of Canadian immigration?
Don’t think fsw applicants are analogous or comparable to those you have mentioned.
Tourists, students etc are of a sort of “immediate necessity” to the economy, whereas FSW are beneficial in the long run imho
As for pnp outland i am not sure if their apps are being processed and if they are actually landing in canada. The draws might be happening to clear the EE pool, as there is not that many itas being issued to them anyways (PNP O)

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
oh, c'mon, how many times you're gonna repeat yourself. We heard you.
You guys repeat your baseless speculations since the beginning of this thread too. Sorry, let me say something that you love to hear. Yes FSW draw is going to happen by mid-October. if not by end of November. If not, surely by mid-December. And if not by then, for sure by January - December 2022. Now feel better, yes?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
You guys repeat your baseless speculations since the beginning of this thread too. Sorry, let me say something that you love to hear. Yes FSW draw is going to happen by mid-October. if not by end of November. If not, surely by mid-December. And if not by then, for sure by January - December 2022. Now feel better, yes?
I think you should use all capital letters and bigger font to drive your point home. The bold letters are just not convincing enough for me.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Most of us have alternate plans dude. Dont think we dont know what you know.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Most of us have alternate plans dude. Dont think we dont know what you know.
Normally those who talk the naked truth are called idiots on these pages. I don't mind it. We are not enemies anyway. But it seems anyone who say something other than some speculations our of nowhere is not welcomed here. I am not a keyboard warior, I won't keep on messaging here. After all FSW draw will or will not happen. None of these Youtube videos, FB groups or threads on here can predict something about it. I hope we all succeed finally.

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I am waiting for the upcoming reasoning which IRCC is going to inform us for the delay of processing and as usual regarding FSW draws they went extinct without any info so we cannot contact nor gain any insight.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Same here, we were planning to land by May 2021, and here i am waiting for an ITA and its already end of 2021 haha
Personally, I don’t think FSW will be canceled or have changes so drastic that most of FSW pool will be somehow affected. If they wanted to cancel FSW O, they would’ve done so, as “Canada owes us nothing”.
To me it made a little sense to prioritize inland applicants before the elections, and hold FSW O. Now.. after elections it will make absolutely no sense. So we’ll have to see.
Fingers crossed

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Lmao…you can conclude and that’s okay. Until it’s communicated we’ll remain hopeful.