Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
How? There is literally no immigration plan in the Liberal agenda. Conservatives had a decent one. More importantly, they actually had one, regardless of good or bad. Not that I like the conservatives, but they were remarkably moderate this time around on social issues as well.

I fail to see any reason why this was good news for immigration, more specifically skilled immigration wrt outland people, which is the concern for the majority of people on this particular forum.
Don't believe what conservatives tell. They will tell what you want to hear. But, they will never do anything productive. Yes, they came up with the express entry system but it was Liberals who increased the quota to record levels.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Lmao! You’d make quite the detective. Vous m’avez trouvé, c’est vrai lol. I don’t know why Nigerians are like this tho, my friend did the exact same thing. Told me about the process only after she got ITA and this is after I’d mentioned to her in passing that I’d want to relocate and she tried to dissuade me. Had the nerve to lie and say it was a last minute decision. As long as this process is ? Last minute. Karma got her tho cos she did a whole farewell tour last Christmas after getting ITA and thought she’d be leaving in a few months. Look at both of us now stuck waiting for IRCC like a bunch of fools hehehehee!
It’s same story here, got to know about EE just this January after a friend of mine relocated late last year lol. I got my ECA and CLB 10 in record time only to meet this mess. Lmao. 9ja guys want to get to the promised land before they inform you lol

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
With more liberal going on there's no fate of FSW. They'll simply replace it with some truck driver program.
To be honest, Truck drivers are in massive demand both in Canada and the US, and they get paid high. Most of them get a salary that is higher than a mid-level software job. Every time I am on I 90 and other interstates in the US, I see huge billboards calling for truck drivers. They get paid 75 k to 100 k. They are literally the lifeline of the country. Without them, nothing moves in these two humongous countries.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It’s same story here, got to know about EE just this January after a friend of mine relocated late last year lol. I got my ECA and CLB 10 in record time only to meet this mess. Lmao. 9ja guys want to get to the promised land before they inform you lol
Lol I was consulting people about Canadian immigration even before I received my AOR. They are all in Canada now and I'm still waiting for my PPR. Universe! is this how you repay me?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Weird q: If you already have an AOR and your birthday passes, do your points decrease? Or is it locked because of the aor
Everything is locked after AOR. Well, except POF, if it goes considerably lower than specified, you would need to update it

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Whats smoking!!!! They haven't updated this $hit yet.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Lol I was consulting people about Canadian immigration even before I received my AOR. They are all in Canada now and I'm still waiting for my PPR. Universe! is this how you repay me?
Lol Life can be so messed up sometimes. Things don’t always go the way we plan.

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1006777

Don't believe what conservatives tell. They will tell what you want to hear. But, they will never do anything productive. Yes, they came up with the express entry system but it was Liberals who increased the quota to record levels.
Okay, well, they're also the ones who fucked up 2020 and 2021. What now?