+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Ah you are so lucky, my birthday was yesterday, went from 504 to 499. Happy birthday to me, I’m not too stressed tho, I’m about to complete my masters and if I’m in a hurry I can max out my IELTS and get an extra 3 points to get back over 500 but yea. If only we knew earlier. I have terrible friends LOL
Oh, belated Happy Birthday then. Though I must say that's quite a high score, way higher than I had, especially given that you still haven't completed your Master's. You seem to be pretty safe already, would it be safe to assume that you know French?

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Oh, belated Happy Birthday then. Though I must say that's quite a high score, way higher than I had, especially given that you still haven't completed your Master's. You seem to be pretty safe already, would it be safe to assume that you know French?
Yes I learned French and wrote TEF in March this year

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Dyu really think 499 is super risky ? I’m just wary of spending more money and effort towards FSW seeing as it’s currently paused
Personally, I don't think 499 is super risky. Back then the score would go as low as 468 on an all program draw, and 481 is what's considered the typical golden standard to nail you an ITA. MS, perfect IELTS, 3yrs work experience and under 30yrs old. 499 is way above that, and if you finished your MS and got them evaluated then your scores would probably go through the roof.

Reactions: Badgirloma

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Election is good news for immigration imo. Let's see what happens in the next month or two.
Yea.. I'm sure Trudeau will announce his cabinet in a month or two, then send the mandate letter to ministers including the immigration minnister in the first quarter of 2022. 2-3 months after the letter, IRCC might actually start issuing PPRs for FSW-Outlanders.

I mean there is at least %40 chance for us to get PPRs in the next summer. Things are moving forward!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Election is good news for immigration imo. Let's see what happens in the next month or two.
I'm deliberately delaying my AOR date in hopes to wait out the chain of covid->elections->afghans->backlog shit. Not sending an app in while the whole country is covered in literal political bullshit.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Personally, I don't think 499 is super risky. Back then the score would go as low as 468 on an all program draw, and 481 is what's considered the typical golden standard to nail you an ITA. MS, perfect IELTS, 3yrs work experience and under 30yrs old. 499 is way above that, and if you finished your MS and got them evaluated then your scores would probably go through the roof.
I agree with you obviously. Let’s hope that the conclusion of the election will mark the end of this long silence from IRCC

D

Deleted member 1006777

I'm deliberately delaying my AOR date in hopes to wait out the chain of covid->elections->afghans->backlog shit. Not sending an app in while the whole country is covered in literal political bullshit.
Sooo your solution to processing delays on IRCC's part is to add delay on your end? Interesting. Is this about the AINP processing fee or is it about this baseless idea that 'older applications will be discarded and newer ones will be processed'?

Reactions: ita_drgen