+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GursharandeepD

Jan 14, 2021
Fact check what exactly? She posted nothing new. This is the letter that every expired copr holder is getting or already received.
and whats the correlation between that and cancelling applications??!
Correlation is the word closed in bold, reassessment of eligibility and not just medicals or pcc which was the case earlier for expired copr, it states the process will restart and eligibility will be reassessed

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight Blessing

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Correlation is the word closed in bold, reassessment of eligibility and not just medicals or pcc which was the case earlier for expired copr, it states the process will restart and eligibility will be reassessed
If there is no change in your case such as: change of family composition. They don't reassess your eligibility. This protocol is the same one they used since beginning. And like I said, there is ZERO connections between it and cancelling all applications as you said.

Reactions: upon

GursharandeepD

Jan 14, 2021
If there is no change in your case such as: change of family composition. They don't reassess your eligibility. This protocol is the same one they used since beginning. And like I said, there is ZERO connections between it and cancelling all applications as you said.
I never said all applications and hence said cross check the information and my issue is that the word used by them ‘closed’ is basically saying they are done with the application, an approved one and the process to reopen and everything is mentioned in the letter but for them to say the file basically is closed unless the applicant notifies them again is quite unprofessional and resolving them of any responsibility and now the onus is on the applicant that they still are eligible and have to prove it to them.

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight Blessing

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I never said all applications and hence said cross check the information and my issue is that the word used by them ‘closed’ is basically saying they are done with the application, an approved one and the process to reopen and everything is mentioned in the letter but for them to say the file basically is closed unless the applicant notifies them again is quite unprofessional and resolving them of any responsibility and now the onus is on the applicant that they still are eligible and have to prove it to them.
When was IRCC ever professional?

Reactions: he5ham

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
As of July 6, the backlog of permanent residence applications had skyrocketed by 70 per cent to 375,137 since February 2020, with the number of applications for temporary residence currently sitting at 702,660 cases.

The backlog of citizenship applications has also ballooned: it’s reached 369,677 people from 208,069 over the same period. These numbers do not include the applications that have been received at the mailroom of immigration offices but which have yet to be entered into the system.
Anyone could guesstimate the amount of time for IRCC staff to process 1 mths worth of FSW apps under the current scenario? (pandemic mode reduced staff + majority of human power dedicated to CEC apps + other categories above diverting attention + random crisis that demands utmost care e.g. Afghanistan)

Let's say the status quo (as of Sept 2021) persists for another year...Is there even a way out for FSW? Would 2y+ avg processing time still sound lacking?

Reactions: Lc4life

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Ah, also here's some inspiring words to cheer you up:

“The growth of the inventory or what is described as backlogs is very much a function of the pandemic. There (was), quite literally, in the case of new permanent residents, no place for them to come to as a result of the travel restrictions,” Mendicino said.

“We hear you. We see you. Each and every one of your cases matters to me and to our department and to our government.”
You're welcome

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Anyone could guesstimate the amount of time for IRCC staff to process 1 mths worth of FSW apps under the current scenario? (pandemic mode reduced staff + majority of human power dedicated to CEC apps + other categories above diverting attention + random crisis that demands utmost care e.g. Afghanistan)

Let's say the status quo (as of Sept 2021) persists for another year...Is there even a way out for FSW? Would 2y+ avg processing time still sound lacking?
Bro if the draws don’t resume they won’t process backlogs. Simply no reason to. With no draws they’re just concentrating on treating cec files, so what’s the point of finalizing FSW applications? If the draws restart they would have the pressure to complete old documents.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Bro if the draws don’t resume they won’t process backlogs. Simply no reason to. With no draws they’re just concentrating on treating cec files, so what’s the point of finalizing FSW applications? If the draws restart they would have the pressure to complete old documents.
So you don't poop what you ate yesterday if you don't eat today?

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
I don't necessarily agree with Lc4life's statements, but wtf are these analogies? Dumbest thing I've read today, congrats.
Yeah sorry about the disgusting analogy I guess but there is absolutely no logic behind the claim that ircc won't process existing fsw files because they're not currently doing fsw draws.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Yeah sorry about the disgusting analogy I guess but there is absolutely no logic behind the claim that ircc won't process existing fsw files because they're not currently doing fsw draws.
But dude... physiologically, eating stimulates bowel movements. So like not pooping today because you didn't eat yet is perfectly normal. IRCC isn't. I'm only concerned about the accuracy of your analogy.