+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Lately, I’ve been able to see through Mark Holthe; he’s a feigner and a chief lobbyist. For so long he pretends as if he wants the best for us outlanders, but his true self and inate intention is already showing up. He is part of the masterminds behind IRCC’s current immigration approach because he gave this recommendation (to focus on CEC candidates) sometime last year in a key stakeholder meeting with IRCC officials (he was head of CBA at the time). I radically detest people like that, smile with you but stab you from the back. All I see happening is that immigration has been politicized through this year; and it may not change until there’s a change
There will never be a change once you taste the blood, then there is no way going back.. they started and will pursue the same route in future.... already everyone is against the charge we pay for processing of our PR application and now the CEC ideology of we pay taxes so we are to be preferred among others. So I don't think it's a good idea to immigrate as a skilled worker anymore because other countries are illustration in this case!

Reactions: Jaycejay

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Lately, I’ve been able to see through Mark Holthe; he’s a feigner and a chief lobbyist. For so long he pretends as if he wants the best for us outlanders, but his true self and inate intention is already showing up. He is part of the masterminds behind IRCC’s current immigration approach because he gave this recommendation (to focus on CEC candidates) sometime last year in a key stakeholder meeting with IRCC officials (he was head of CBA at the time). I radically detest people like that, smile with you but stab you from the back. All I see happening is that immigration has been politicized throughout this year; and it may not change until there’s a systemic change
oh the way he talked about FSW outlanders yesterday almost made me puke... totally ridiculous. It showed in his face...

Reactions: RSub and Jaycejay

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
No offense, CEC are the primary customers of Holthe, I don't know the complexity of the CEC profile but if its easy to file like fsw and still people can't do that? Does canada need people like these? Don't come squatting against me I am not offending.. I am just confused with IRCC' approach and Marco polo' intellect.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
So for TR to PR they will accept all NOC levels and for FSW they will reduce and scrutinize everything from score to NOC level, this literally shows the IRCC' biased approach towards CEC and against FSW. Inhumane, cruel and disregarding behavior.
hey common, the CEC grandpas pay "Taxes".

• Haha
Reactions: THEJAYKAY

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
These aren't personal attacks and he managed to screw up a lot of people's lives so he is responsible. We don't like to curse or attack, we are affected by that unqualified *****.
The worst part about it is we are completely helpless and not able to do anything about it. They can screw us up tomorrow and get away with it like it doesn't even matter and the most we can do is express our disappointment online.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
No offense, CEC are the primary customers of Holthe, I don't know the complexity of the CEC profile but if its easy to file like fsw and still people can't do that? Does canada need people like these? Don't come squatting against me I am not offending.. I am just confused with IRCC' approach and Marco polo' intellect.
It’s fine, everyone’s pretty confused as well.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Lately, I’ve been able to see through Mark Holthe; he’s a feigner and a chief lobbyist. For so long he pretends as if he wants the best for us outlanders, but his true self and inate intention is already showing up. He is part of the masterminds behind IRCC’s current immigration approach because he gave this recommendation (to focus on CEC candidates) sometime last year in a key stakeholder meeting with IRCC officials (he was head of CBA at the time). I radically detest people like that, smile with you but stab you from the back. All I see happening is that immigration has been politicized throughout this year; and it may not change until there’s a systemic change
Must be joking right? Why would you think the entire IRCC would listen to mark holthe??

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You don't have to go too far to judge the intelligence of some of these CEC folks. FB groups are the perfect manifestation of their intellect where they repeatedly ask stupid questions that will make you pull your hair out. They can't even write in English properly. How the hell they got into Canada in the first place is mindboggling

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
BTW, are you guys able to login into your IRCC account? It goes into that f*kin loop from yesterday.