Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
How long does it take to process 20000 Afghan refugees? I'm trying to get an idea of how long this excuse will be used to fool us

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
So for TR to PR they will accept all NOC levels and for FSW they will reduce and scrutinize everything from score to NOC level, this literally shows the IRCC' biased approach towards CEC and against FSW. Inhumane, cruel and disregarding behavior.
Once you get into Canada, you automatically become superior to all humans living in all other countries regardless of age, skill level, qualification, etc. Man, you should know this.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
So for TR to PR they will accept all NOC levels and for FSW they will reduce and scrutinize everything from score to NOC level, this literally shows the IRCC' biased approach towards CEC and against FSW. Inhumane, cruel and disregarding behavior.
Not only that, they will accept extra applications than the set quota so as to not disappoint those who applied but we as FSWs have to constantly live in the fear of our applications getting cancelled because IRCC doesn't have the "processing power"

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Should be pretty much straight forward as they are exempted from most of the rigorous stages of processing that would usually be required from outlanders. However, a certain stage might take longer than normal for this category of immigrants… not mentioning it, so I don’t sound culturally insensitive
you mean security?

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Not only that, they will accept extra applications than the set quota so as to not disappoint those who applied but we as FSWs have to constantly live in the fear of our applications getting cancelled because IRCC doesn't have the "processing power"
And people like Holthe will come and mock us stating IRCC can do whatever the fuck they want they can cancel or stop FSW for good, we didn't ask you to migrate! How long do they think they can fool us with eer silence?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
And people like Holthe will come and mock us stating IRCC can do whatever the fuck they want they can cancel or stop FSW for good, we didn't ask you to migrate! How long do they think they can fool us with eer silence?
If that's the direction Canada is headed then I wish nothing but the best for the country and the people living there.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It absolutely doesn't make sense. Are they looking to complete processing all refugees before turning their attention to others? Refugee cases take a long long time to complete something like 3,4 years. Do we have to wait that long?

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
If that's the direction Canada is headed then I wish nothing but the best for the country and the people living there.
The problem is with us actually which implies with our standard of living.... we are the ones who are stalking them for PR and that's why they treat us like trash.... They perceive us a futile thing that doesn't do good for them... CEC are like cow they can milk them, we are like bulls they don't need us.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Lately, I’ve been able to see through Mark Holthe; he’s a feigner and a chief lobbyist. For so long he pretends as if he wants the best for us outlanders, but his true self and inate intention is already showing up. He is part of the masterminds behind IRCC’s current immigration approach because he gave this recommendation (to focus on CEC candidates) sometime last year in a key stakeholder meeting with IRCC officials (he was head of CBA at the time). I radically detest people like that, smile with you but stab you from the back. All I see happening is that immigration has been politicized throughout this year; and it may not change until there’s a systemic change

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
These aren't personal attacks and he managed to screw up a lot of people's lives so he is responsible. We don't like to curse or attack, we are affected by that unqualified *****.
Then, probably, he should meet Marco and replace him as an Immigration Minister. I don't have any problem. I say him all the best.