AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Any idea if the IRCC did not answer or confirm a webform about a change in circumstances (as opposed to sending a template about Afghanistan) does it mean that they processed it?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
No Santa you are absolutely wrong. the 2 reasons mentioned by you are not the prime reasons for them to cancel it. The prime reason was those applications were not even had their processing started for years so they had to be cancelled to align with the contemporary requirements. I don't know whether Santas are getting paid too these days for spreading negativities. FYI.... IRCC is not in the shoe to cancel any single application any time soon and bro this 21st Century, stop riding on the sleigh and be practical. Hope to see you next Christmas....byeee.
The likely hood of applications getting cancelled is extremely low but as we have learned anything is possible with IRCC. I can u understand where these negative thoughts are coming from and I don’t blame them for speculating the worst case scenario. IRCC has given us nothing positive to hold on to so far.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
No Santa you are absolutely wrong. the 2 reasons mentioned by you are not the prime reasons for them to cancel it. The prime reason was those applications were not even had their processing started for years so they had to be cancelled to align with the contemporary requirements. I don't know whether Santas are getting paid too these days for spreading negativities. FYI.... IRCC is not in the shoe to cancel any single application any time soon and bro this 21st Century, stop riding on the sleigh and be practical. Hope to see you next Christmas....byeee.
LOL

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I haven't seen any department doing the job this badly. IRCC has created a mess that cannot be handled by anyone right now. At least, they can just inform the outlanders' aspirants that we are not going to issue draws by this month or year. The timeline would ease a lot of us to follow or focus on things in our home country.
Welcome to the matrix

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Can someone please enlighten me as to why everyone all of a sudden are presuming death of FSW? Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I haven't seen any department doing the job this badly. IRCC has created a mess that cannot be handled by anyone right now. At least, they can just inform the outlanders' aspirants that we are not going to issue draws by this month or year. The timeline would ease a lot of us to follow or focus on things in our home country.
I have… it’s called DHA…. Department of home affairs Australia lol

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can someone please enlighten me as to why peopl all of a sudden are presuming death of FSW? Am I missing something?
No draws for fsw after border reopened.
No PPR for outland fsw applicants (I saw only one FSW case with March 2019 AOR which got PPR, the rest PPRs for outlanders are mostly PNP and CEC).
Not a single statement mentioning FSW, when thousands with super high scores waiting in the pool losing points due to age and language test expiration.
Tons of cases with everything passed waiting for passport request are rotting in IRCC’s secret underground basement.
Sick!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This FSW-O Homie is worried that there is no movement in his application that was filed last month. How do I tell him?

Reactions: Shadow09

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
This FSW-O Homie is worried that there is no movement in his application that was filed last month. How do I tell him?

Can't imagine what he must be going through. If I had to wait that long without any movement, I would have lost my sanity.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I think there is a lot of money to be made being a consultant as I see so many d**b people getting scammed by consultants very easily?