+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Lmao I'd love to have the hopium some of you guys are on.

Like I said many times before 2021 is over for FSW. Time to look forward.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Lmao I'd love to have the hopium some of you guys are on.

Like I said many times before 2021 is over for FSW. Time to look forward.
Man. Your Eligibility was checked for A11.2 already. I am inland EE PNP aor December with Eligibility not started. Other EE PNP inland already 15 months since aor with eligibility not started.
Believe me, you are close considering the situation lol

This is a huuuuge mess. Oh my God.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Man. Your Eligibility was checked for A11.2 already. I am inland EE PNP aor December with Eligibility not started. Other EE PNP inland already 15 months since aor with eligibility not started.
Believe me, you are close considering the situation lol

This is a huuuuge mess. Oh my God.
Dude, means nothing if no officer bothers to look at my / your file at all even if the app was 1 last step from completion.

I remember there was someone with eligibility RR got insta PPR once someone touched his file. That might be the actual case for many, just one little nudge from a god**** officer.

Average turnaround for US applicants during the pandemic was ~16mth per my observation (small sample size). But now I won't rule out the process dragging on for more than 2Y. As long as no officers were instructed to work on FSW apps there's no end.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Dude, means nothing if no officer bothers to look at my / your file at all even if the app was 1 last step from completion.

I remember there was someone with eligibility RR got insta PPR once someone touched his file. That might be the actual case for many, just one little nudge from a god**** officer.

Average turnaround for US applicants during the pandemic was ~16mth per my observation (small sample size). But now I won't rule out the process dragging on for more than 2Y. As long as no officers were instructed to work on FSW apps there's no end.
Can you please tell me your thoughts why they invited PNP every 2 weeks for the past 2 years without processing the files? It feels surreal being inside the country stuck in this limbo. Just doesn’t make any sense.

D

Deleted member 994371

Can you please tell me your thoughts why they invited PNP every 2 weeks for the past 2 years without processing the files? It feels surreal being inside the country stuck in this limbo. Just doesn’t make any sense.

Just a guess - some sort of contract or obligation between IRCC which is federal and provinces to invite those who have been nominated by the provinces.

Reactions: upon

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
guys, I just got a letter of interest from Alberta
my profile has 474 points and I was waiting for FSW to resume. I'm still 24 years and my IELTS exam has only a few months, so age and retaking the test wouldn't be a problem..
however, alberta wasn't my first choice (I would rather go to ontario)

anyways.. without any news about the future of fsw , should I accept it?
I highly suggest you accept that invitation age or nah. Haven't you been following the FSW trend this past year?? Let me catch you up... there has been no FSW draws and no idea when they'll resume:)

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
No idea, just as I have no idea why CEC applicants with 2020 AOR got backlogged endlessly. Must be a mandate but dunno if it's issued inside + by IRCC or from Canadian govt.

Guess the logic works that way:
if class == CEC && AOR > 20201231 && CoR == Canada:
process_at_full_speed()
else:
put_in_backlog()

Reactions: klausmike and upon