+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
They already have an invite from AINP and there is no guarantee of FSW draws happening.
The logic is:

Now FSW is not happening, so Alberta is taking advantage of the current situation by inviting high score candidates. Because if Alberta knew that FSW would be resumed soon, and if they did not invite those candidates, they would not have the chance anymore.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Please can you explain further what you meant here
So this is very simple, OINP tech draws have a cut-off score which is 1 less than last all programs draw cut-off scores. The last all programs draws was in december 2020 with a score of 468. OINP has since been inviting candidates with scores <=467. Now, if OINP knows there will be no FSW draws why would they stick to <=467. Why are they not inviting candidates like me with a higher score?

Last edited:
Reactions: BenMark

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
So this is very simple, OINP tech draws have a cut-off score which is 1 less than last all programs draw cut-off score. The last all programs draws was in december 2020 with a score of 468. OINP has since been inviting candidates with score <=467. Now, if OINP knows there will be no FSW draws why would they stick to <=467. Why are they not inviting candidates like me with higher score?
True. OINP might still want to wait it out. We can judge by next OINP draw cut off. Just don't know when it will happen.

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
So this is very simple, OINP tech draws have a cut-off score which is 1 less than last all programs draw cut-off scores. The last all programs draws was in december 2020 with a score of 468. OINP has since been inviting candidates with scores <=467. Now, if OINP knows there will be no FSW draws why would they stick to <=467. Why are they not inviting candidates like me with a higher score?

Ok, I get it. Thanks

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Guys is it better to keep profile as tech worker 480+ under FSW or to deliberately reduce points down to 467 (by reducing work exp) to keep profile in OINP? Is this considered unethical?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Guys is it better to keep profile as tech worker 480+ under FSW or to deliberately reduce points down to 467 (by reducing work exp) to keep profile in OINP? Is this considered unethical?
If wed no all program draw, just reduce the points to 467. That would be the only chance.

Reactions: jester10

ahmi

Sep 26, 2011
Hi people, do we need to mention incomplete education in express entry profile? I was wandering why there is an option of incomplete in education section

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There were ongoing FSW draws at that time, it wasn't restarted right before the election.

Agreed with @mushymush there could be a CEC draw. I just highly doubt they are going to reinstate FSW draws right before the election. Immigration is becoming more political because of housing and the recent increase in popularity of the stupid People's party.
Please if I may ask, what is the consequence of the popularity of the People's Party on the Canada immigration? What is their policy on immigration?. Just curious