Category........
FSW

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ayy! Now you can enjoy some free time? :)
ah you are back as well. been long time. how you doin pal?
free time? hehe i been roaming around, chillin with lads, evening at my corner pub and taking long drives. feels great especially i was working through lockdowns. Now that i'm chilling and my coworkers are back to work.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
You are living the life my G. I envy you hehe
from 2017 till this month i was working and when everyone moved to work from home scheme yet i was at work solo as i had to be at the company. but lockdowns was ok even tho it was boredom but with 2.6 X the £ per hour and 90% less workload compared to pre pandemic era. hehe

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
ah you are back as well. been long time. how you doin pal?
free time? hehe i been roaming around, chillin with lads, evening at my corner pub and taking long drives. feels great especially i was working through lockdowns. Now that i'm chilling and my coworkers are back to work.
I'm back, bro. But I don't hang around for the negativity. If I see any, I just close this place and take another break from it. Or, I focus on different threads to this one. Got no time for whining or government insults online.

That's so awesome! I'm glad to hear you're able to relax now. What made you finally decide to resign? :)

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I'm back, bro. But I don't hang around for the negativity. If I see any, I just close this place and take another break from it. Or, I focus on different threads to this one. Got no time for whining or government insults online.

That's so awesome! I'm glad to hear you're able to relax now. What made you finally decide to resign? :)
I need break. need some serene mood. :D And need to relax and plan to move to CA

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I need break. need some serene mood. :D And need to relax and plan to move to CA
Do you have any chance to stay in the UK? I am not sure what’s your immigration status there. But, I strongly recommend you to grab any opportunity there because after the UK most likely you will be very disappointed with life in Canada.
PS.lived in both.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This entire thread needs to be preserved. It is going to be soon a 1000 page long history...

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Do you have any chance to stay in the UK? I am not sure what’s your immigration status there. But, I strongly recommend you to grab any opportunity there because after the UK most likely you will be very disappointed with life in Canada.
PS.lived in both.
Oh not a deal at all. this isn't about making some pounds or cads, it's about detaching from one place and living somewhere else and come back later. I just left the job not my apartment and not selling it either, it'll be here