+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
What Afghan situation, bro?

There are hardly any applicants from that country to cause delays. If that’s the case, what about Ethiopia’s situation? Before Afghanistan, there was Hong Kong situation.
Seriously, this is so messed up because it seems the only way for IRCC to process our applications is for the world to standstill!! Covid and now political disruptions in other countries. My god!

No disrespect to Afghans, Hong Kong, and other nationalities. Just fed up with IRCC.
True.. why should our applications to Canada be delayed coz things aren’t great in Afghanistan ? We didn’t apply for Afghanistan

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
True.. why should our applications to Canada be delayed coz things aren’t great in Afghanistan ? We didn’t apply for Afghanistan
They only got 3k refugees. They failed at the rescue and now any other refugee needs to escape first. They can process the 3k in a day. Using refugees is nothing but a pathetic excuse.

Reactions: BenMark

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Les gars there is no Afghanistan situation. There is no situation in IRCC at all... The reason why there is no PPR for FSW or no FSW draw is simply because they have put all the focus on CEC. If there were a situation, CEC would not have been processed under two months. We should seriously stop rationalizing IRCC behavior. If by end of September there is no draw, perhaps there will not be any draw at all in the future.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Les gars there is no Afghanistan situation. There is no situation in IRCC at all... The reason why there is no PPR for FSW or no FSW draw is simply because they have put all the focus on CEC. If there were a situation, CEC would not have been processed under two months. We should seriously stop rationalizing IRCC behavior. If by end of September there is no draw, perhaps there will not be any draw at all in the future.
IRCC has used COVID Excuse to mirror Australian policies.

If you are onshore - here’s your PR
If you are offshore - we don’t care… have a good life

indiajeetega

Sep 9, 2021
I had applied for EE - FSW outland from India in April 2020 and in Sept, 2020 I got RPRF request. So what I gather is that I am just waiting for PPR.
My question is that I am planning to go to Canada on a visitor visa as I have a valid visitors' visa and contact IRCC saying that I am onshore and hopefully they will fast-track my application. Has anybody done this? Otherwise I will go to Canada for no real reason!

Response is appreciated.