+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Full outlanders got AINP nomination in 4 days last week lol.

My profile and timeline is very similar to this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/alberta-ainp-new-portal-noi-2021.725801/post-9666513
Really quick otherwise nomination take almost 3-4 months time.. I think Alberta have some news about FSW draw will start soon, that's why they are selecting high scoring candidates from EE pool and issuing nomination immediately so people can't runaway..... ;)

Reactions: Tristan-XI

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Studied in the UK and somehow ended up in the scorching oven called Bahrain, I regret my decision of leaving the UK every day, but to compensate for it I worked on Canadian immigration, Started from 346 EE points and finally reached 476 after two years of passion driven hard work, appearing for IELTS probably nine times, cuz every times those blood suckers gave me 6.5 for writing.

And here I am after all the striving, hearing that they might cancel FSW applications :( , though I really doubt it. Hopefully its just a matter of time and they will eventually open the doors for FSW.
Do not read this bs - FSW is not going away and it will not be canceled ;)

D

Deleted member 1050918

Really quick otherwise nomination take almost 3-4 months time.. I think Alberta have some news about FSW draw will start soon, that's why they are selecting high scoring candidates from EE pool and issuing nomination immediately so people can't runaway..... ;)
Exactly what I was thinking.

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Do not read this bs - FSW is not going away and it will not be canceled ;)
Honestly, IRCC is not as impatient as the outland FSW candidates are, neither do they care who has been waiting for how long. They are more accountable to what and how stuff is happening within Canada. So for us it may seem unacceptable, hard time and trying to figure out hidden messages behind every minute change that they make in the FSW procedure, but for them it is a routine procedure and they will go with it at their own pace and that depends on the quotas and pressure that they may have from ministry. Do people really think that all Canadian government thinks of day and night is about FSW outlanders. Therefore we cannot assess the exact time but it will be back on course hopefully soon. Probably by mid October we will see resumption of FSW draws

To all the trolls, it doesn't even make sense that all those years FSW Outlanders were their pampered applicants and all of a sudden they started loving CEC and PNP candidates, It of course is situational change due to COVID and elections, and things will be streamlined soon

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Every single time I open this thread, people are *always* talking about Canada cancelling FSW program and FSW applications. Gosh, how you don't get tired of this subject?

Guys, relax. This is not going to happen. Get over it.

Feb21

Jul 7, 2021
Honestly, IRCC is not as impatient as the outland FSW candidates are, neither do they care who has been waiting for how long. They are more accountable to what and how stuff is happening within Canada. So for us it may seem unacceptable, hard time and trying to figure out hidden messages behind every minute change that they make in the FSW procedure, but for them it is a routine procedure and they will go with it at their own pace and that depends on the quotas and pressure that they may have from ministry. Do people really think that all Canadian government thinks of day and night is about FSW outlanders. Therefore we cannot assess the exact time but it will be back on course hopefully soon. Probably by mid October we will see resumption of FSW draws

To all the trolls, it doesn't even make sense that all those years FSW Outlanders were their pampered applicants and all of a sudden they started loving CEC and PNP candidates, It of course is situational change due to COVID and elections, and things will be streamlined soon
It's not about the government "thinking day and night about FSW outlanders" or not, it's the fact that we paid for a service that they offer within a timeframe they proposed.

We are clients and have every right to be upset that they took our money, stalled our applications and are not providing any updates.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The one weird thing that happened recently is about IEC pools, if you are vaccinated you can come in to Canada without a job offer. If you are unvaccinated you need to have a job offer. What the hell is happening? Honestly I am hopping that there will be a draw for FSW soon... I am still being positive.

Reactions: Ketchup5813

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
It's not about the government "thinking day and night about FSW outlanders" or not, it's the fact that we paid for a service that they offer within a timeframe they proposed.

We are clients and have every right to be upset that they took our money, stalled our applications and are not providing any updates.
Since COVID, no fixed time frames exist for most of the services around the world, It is possible that many are hiding behind this excuse to cover their inefficiencies but that cannot be done for long now as the world is opening and so is Canada. When we acknowledge the terms and conditions prior to submitting the application, it covers all the eventualities so we cannot blame IRCC for dodging us. There are all the reasons to be upset but there is no point crying over an outcome that is beyond our control. Since we have done our bits, let the fate decide the future and accept it, since we don't have any control over that either, and from where I see it, all the upset and demoralized applicants here will forget everything in a flash once they resume the FSWs, which will happen this year

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Since COVID, no fixed time frames exist for most of the services around the world, It is possible that many are hiding behind this excuse to cover their inefficiencies but that cannot be done for long now as the world is opening and so is Canada. When we acknowledge the terms and conditions prior to submitting the application, it covers all the eventualities so we cannot blame IRCC for dodging us. There are all the reasons to be upset but there is no point crying over an outcome that is beyond our control. Since we have done our bits, let the fate decide the future and accept it, since we don't have any control over that either, and from where I see it, all the upset and demoralized applicants here will forget everything in a flash once they resume the FSWs, which will happen this year
Yes, however making a move on IEC does not make any f**** sense to me now :) unless they are really cooking something for FSW applicants now. Now it looks like that even CEC has higher prioritisation ahahahahahah Lets see what will happen in the next two weeks. If there is no draw today, then it is even better for FSW I think.

Reactions: Ketchup5813

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My thoughts too. But I’ve stopped following indicators and just waiting till the end of the year to see what happens eventually

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Yes, however making a move on IEC does not make any f**** sense to me now :) unless they are really cooking something for FSW applicants now. Now it looks like that even CEC has higher prioritisation ahahahahahah Lets see what will happen in the next two weeks. If there is no draw today, then it is even better for FSW I think.
Yes, they would have started cooking even before we started this debate of which way the FSWs are going since Dec 2020. Its just that IRCC is a govt department, and govt officials usually are known to be inefficient and slow, they will spend half of their time smoking and the other half gossiping. COVD and work from home took this inefficiency to the next level which created backlogs, Now once the new Govt gets elected, initially they will work on full capacity to prove their election and clear the backlogs and that is when they will resume FSWs.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
My thoughts too. But I’ve stopped following indicators and just waiting till the end of the year to see what happens eventually
Agree :) At the end at least our profile does not expire till April but it will be nice to see some movement :) Once we would get ITA I would just chill out