Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You mean they had to cancel post AOR applications??
To my knowledge, yes. But because of specific reasons like that they were paper-based, had been lying around without finalization for many years, and some other reasons that made them difficult to finalize. I've not researched it fully. There's nothing to worry about in our case.

Reactions: dxdroid

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
According to my latest note generated in Aug, our timeline is identical. Cheers bro.:D
Interesting to see the two of you commenting about this. I saw your AoRs. November and December 2020. Mine is July 2020. I'm waiting for my GCMS notes. If my security also still says "not yet started"... that'll be really disappointing, cause my AoR is much older.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Once you guys will receive your PPRs I will be as happy as you :)
Thanks bud! :) If that happens, then hopefully it means they're coming down the date range for the rest of those waiting here. I will let everyone here know what my notes say. Been waiting over a month, but I know some people had to wait over 2 months for theirs.

Reactions: dxdroid

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Was just watching this video and one of the reasons mentioned here that because external immigration has been stopped which has resulted in record high vacancies in Canada. I saw some local people who were complaining about reasons FSW-O has been stopped is because of lack of jobs. LMAO with record high vacancies workers will charge more resulting in higher prices. I'm a local too and I think we need immigrants more than ever now to bounce back stronger. Hope you all get to hear some good news soon.
We are coming!!!!!!

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Interesting to see the two of you commenting about this. I saw your AoRs. November and December 2020. Mine is July 2020. I'm waiting for my GCMS notes. If my security also still says "not yet started"... that'll be really disappointing, cause my AoR is much older.
As far as security is concerned, I think a lot depends on VOs. From what I read on this thread that some apps in London VO have had their security started in June - July etc this year.

On another note, last year I had read on some threads about some PPRs / COPRs etc issued by London VO. But on the other hand, I don’t remember seeing any non US FSW outlander get PPR / COPR from Ottawa VO in a looooong time.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
After much hemming and hawing, I finally accepted my NOI today. Waiting to be sent the link to apply.

I am thinking about taking the weekend to dig deep into the PNP and EE process. A lot of terms and acronyms are still unfamiliar to me. Could you guide me to a good resource that digs deep into what happens behind the scenes once you submit an application (Eligibility, Security, Info Sharing, etc.)?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
After much hemming and hawing, I finally accepted my NOI today. Waiting to be sent the link to apply.

I am thinking about taking the weekend to dig deep into the PNP and EE process. A lot of terms and acronyms are still unfamiliar to me. Could you guide me to a good resource that digs deep into what happens behind the scenes once you submit an application (Eligibility, Security, Info Sharing, etc.)?
Congratulations

Reactions: canadaorbust1

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

Congratulations :) best of luck

Reactions: canadaorbust1
D

Deleted member 1050918

AINP will evaluate and verify your documents (work letters, IELTS, education documents etc) themselves first. They do contact your employer via email so make sure to remind your work references to keep an eye out for AINP's email. If AINP is satisfied with the verification of your documents, they will/may nominate you for PNP under AINP which you receive as a letter in your EE profile. You'll have 30 days to accept (or reject) the nomination. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points will be added to your CRS score and you'll get an ITA from IRCC in the first all program or PNP draw. The rest is similar; IRCC will send you a document checklist that you'll need to provide. And they'll also do their own verification.

For EE details on eligibility, medicals, info sharing and security, just keep reading these forums. To actually find out what's happening with your application behind the curtains, you need to order GCMS notes: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
AINP will evaluate and verify your documents (work letters, IELTS, education documents etc) themselves first. They do contact your employer via email so make sure to remind your work references to keep an eye out for AINP's email. If AINP is satisfied with the verification of your documents, they will/may nominate you for PNP under AINP which you receive as a letter in your EE profile. You'll have 30 days to accept (or reject) the nomination. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points will be added to your CRS score and you'll get an ITA from IRCC in the first all program or PNP draw. The rest is similar; IRCC will send you a document checklist that you'll need to provide. And they'll also do their own verification.

For EE details on eligibility, medicals, info sharing and security, just keep reading these forums. To actually find out what's happening with your application behind the curtains, you need to order GCMS notes: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/
@ImpatientKangaroo did you get Alberta PNP nomination?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
To my knowledge, yes. But because of specific reasons like that they were paper-based, had been lying around without finalization for many years, and some other reasons that made them difficult to finalize. I've not researched it fully. There's nothing to worry about in our case.
Most of the FSW applications have passed the Eligibility check at the moment. This is very different from the paper-based applications back then. I doubt there was even AOR for such applications, let alone the Eligibility passing.