Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I don’t care what draw happens today or next week or whenever it would. I just love the nervousness among the low scoring and low skilled CEC applicants. I just love that. They think they are being ripped off of a well deserved Canadian PR just because they were in Canada before us studying an unknown dummy course.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I don’t care what draw happens today or next week or whenever it would. I just love the nervousness among the low scoring and low skilled CEC applicants. I just love that. They think they are being ripped off of a well deserved Canadian PR just because they were in Canada before us studying an unknown dummy course.
If All program draws really come back and CEC cries about it. I seriously won’t understand why. Since all the signs indicated return of Outland. Why leave things to last minute?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
As I said it guys. We have to wait patiently ;) it is happening guys a little bit earlier than I was expecting. Wait a second? Where is @ImpatientKangaroo - maybe he was MM and JT insider on this forum hahhahahahahhahaahhhaha @navinball where the f**** are you

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Best night since I started this journey in February this year. See you guys on September 15
It would not happen If we don't see any CEC draw in a couple of days. I guess IRCC has never put a four-week gap between two consecutive draws. I guess we'll have a draw next Wednesday.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It would not happen If we don't see any CEC draw in a couple of days. I guess IRCC has never put a four-week gap between two consecutive draws. I guess we'll have a draw next Wednesday.
I doubt that there will be CEC in couple of days. Take a look at the previous draws since December 2020 or in the middle of 2020 - this situation has never happened. If there was PNP there was CEC the next day :)

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Kuber thinks the future of Canadian immigration is going to be bright. For who, mate??

Reactions: Lc4life

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I doubt that there will be CEC in couple of days. Take a look at the previous draws since December 2020 or in the middle of 2020 - this situation has never happened. If there was PNP there was CEC the next day :)
Except for the megadraw on February 13th lol