+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If any of you guys who are waiting for COPR or PPR will get them in this or next month I will be as happy as you :) We should create a Teams or Zoom "Covid Free" drinking party hahahaahhaha
I will need some training as I have never consumed any form of alcohol before :D

Reactions: dxdroid

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Dude I'd be like a tourist in my own country after eligibility passed (or more like all passed except security). Waiting for that day to come.
If i eventually get to that stage I’ll make sure my remaining months in the country is worth it. I’ll quit my job, visit places, have fun with friends and family, do many things I’ve always postponed, just name it hehe

D

Deleted member 1050918

If i eventually get to that stage I’ll make sure my remaining months in the country is worth it. I’ll quit my job, visit places, have fun with friends and family, do many things I’ve always postponed, just name it hehe
I'll quit my job, not visit places, troll my friends and tell them they'll die poor in a third world country, watch the local news and think to myself look at all these third world fuckers trying to survive

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
:D
believe me I said this too before I got ITA and for awhile after AOR. Now my tune has changed! And lemme tell you I waited 2 years for that ITA so I felt post AOR would be a piece of cake lol. Easier said than done
I said this too when I saw eligibility as passed in my GCMS notes and still say the same. Personally, I want to land in July/August next year so all this delay is totally fine for me.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I said this too when I saw eligibility as passed in my GCMS notes and still say the same. Personally, I want to land in July/August next year so all this delay is totally fine for me.
No way you're gonna wait that long. You're landing in Q1 2022.

Reactions: Nessa14