+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Lucky you. Some of us don't have that luxury hence the impatience. I feel the need to get away from my ticking time bomb of a country.
Which country bro?

No way you're gonna wait that long. You're landing in Q1 2022.
Dude you are landing there before any of us! Raise a toast in our name when you land there
Expired COPR holders right now are getting validity up to August of next year, I should also get something similar so I will take full advantage of that and land around the same time.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Expired COPR holders right now are getting validity up to August of next year, I should also get something similar so I will take full advantage of that and land around the same time.
isn't the COPR validity linked to medicals, how is it possible to give everyone(or most) validity upto Aug'22 given the different timelines for original medical tests?

Medicals can only be extended to a max of 1yr from the last end of validity of the last medical test for Outlanders.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
isn't the COPR validity linked to medicals, how is it possible to give everyone(or most) validity upto Aug'22 given the different timelines for original medical tests?

Medicals can only be extended to a max of 1yr from the last end of validity of the last medical test for Outlanders.
They were asked for remeds and received COPR shortly after so their COPR has a validity of almost 1 year. Most medicals are also getting extended for one year.

• Wow
Reactions: tizzyboi

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Dude if you think that IRCC is as smart as you, you’re as dumb as IRCC lol
I mean thats why I said its a theory? No harm speculating. Seems like you got a little butt hurt my friend. I am definitely not as smart as IRCC but at least I don't need a break down of a simple text to understand it :)