Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Libs only chance is a last stand on climate. Otherwise is is Toole Time

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Do you guys think that NOC code matters in processing time ? Are they issuing ppr to particular NOCs a lot?
Just a thought.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It's kinda stupid to ask people for more than to get vaccinated. I don't know when Canada will understand this simple fact. The rest of the world already did. Covid is a reality, it'll be here for decades and continue to kill old people. We don't have more to do than get vaccinated and go on with our lives. Covid is not the only thing that kills people everyday.
There’s some of us, you know the voters, who hope he’ll get completely annihilated.
Talking in a patronizing tone to the people of this country , in particular the voters , is never the wisest thing .
He forgot his place .
He said he was going to be a different type of Government.
He lied
Let’s not forget electoral reform … can’t forget that… blatant lie
I live in a flip riding . Currently Liberal, projected to flip to NDP

D

Deleted member 1006777

One month until my CRS drops below OINP lower band and I say good bye. :confused: Two years have passed.
You're eligible for OINP tech draws, meaning you're likely eligible for the Global Talent Stream. You can start applying for jobs in Canada and hope to get a work visa. You can also learn french and get LMIA exempt. And then you can become CEC eligible down the line. There are two very accessible pathways for you that you don't seem to want to consider.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
But those are for the covid related like nurses,doctors....what about engineers is one noc favoured over the other.
It's basically STEM and Health Care that were prioritised. Seen most of these applications treated at in-Canada visa offices (Ottawa and Sydney) and prior to Covid. Most of these applications got across the line within 3-4months. Things have obviously changed now.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Does someone know if passport can be submitted to any Visa Office in the world after receiving PPR ?
For instance, say when you received PPR you happen to be in another country than of your residence one, then can you ask IRCC to redirect passport request to that country ?
Yes