+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
How about this. I was just thinking about Jacejay's post where it was mentioned that in June IRCC issued some 16000 cec pprs meaning they issued about 500 pprs a day. Now if we think about how many people post about their cec ppr on say Kubeir Kamal's fb group in a day I'd say 5 max 10 that means only about 1-2 % post about their ppr. So now if we look at the number of fsw people posting about their ppr in recent days and assume the same 1-2% people posting, if we saw 10 pprs in recent days that would mean 500 to 1000 pprs have been issued.... More than a trickle it can be said. Much to be positive about

P.S. I support my argument by anecdotal example as follows. I personally know 7 people who at various stages of the canada pr process and I'm the only one on the fb group. So if people don't even join the group how are they ever going to post.

D

Deleted member 1050918

How about this. I was just thinking about Jacejay's post where it was mentioned that in June IRCC issued some 16000 cec pprs meaning they issued about 500 pprs a day. Now if we think about how many people post about their cec ppr on say Kubeir Kamal's fb group in a day I'd say 5 max 10 that means only about 1-2 % post about their ppr. So now if we look at the number of fsw people posting about their ppr in recent days and assume the same 1-2% people posting, if we saw 10 pprs in recent days that would mean 500 to 1000 pprs have been issued.... More than a trickle it can be said. Much to be positive about

P.S. I support my argument by anecdotal example as follows. I personally know 7 people who at various stages of the canada pr process and I'm the only one on the fb group. So if people don't even join the group how are they ever going to post.
No PPR or ITA till Jan 2023 as announced by IRCC.