+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

lmrgk

Jan 22, 2020
Why PNP? You will be selected through FSW, just wait patiently. You have 476 points ;) guys, stop panicing like crazy persons
Hi , I received an NOI. I have created my EE profile as married with non-accompanying spouse and I have a CRS score of 475. I would like to know if I opt for a provincial nomination, can I change my profile as an accompanying spouse in the PNP application and later change the same in my EE profile. OR Can I update spouse status in EE profile before applying to PNP.
Appreciate your help.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Important feedback is required.

Guys, let's say you get PPR at the start of November and COPR at the end of November. Now considering this would you land in Canada in December (as soon as you get the COPR I.e.) or rather on January end or February when the job market will be better??

Which options will be the best? Would feel great to hear your reasoning. thanks
When you get your PPR, start applying immediately . About the job market, I think companies recruit towards to the end of year with expectation of resuming the following year but it’s not a blanket situation.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why PNP? You will be selected through FSW, just wait patiently. You have 476 points ;) guys, stop panicing like crazy persons
why the word CRAZY PERSON?

YOU TALK AS IF YOU ARE MARCO or IRCC that knows when FSW draw will kickstart this year

if you do not have answers to my question. Kindly Slide

Reactions: Tristan-XI

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Hi All,

I am trying to link my PR application to myCIC account after receiving such instructions from NDVO.

To IRCC, I have submitted request to add spouse along with the documents and updated forms IMM 0008 and IMM 5406. In response, they asked us to send the same documents to NDVO as our file is currently with Canadian Visa office in New Delhi. We sent the update request + the documents to NDVO via web form and received following response:

"Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your e-mail has been received by the Migration Section, High Commission of Canada, at New Delhi.

Kindly submit update regarding your application through your linked IRCC secure account.

If you have been requested to provide additional documents by IRCC or you wish to submit additional documents to support your application, you must submit these through your IRCC secure account. If you have not already done so, please link your application to be able to upload your additional documents. Please note that for Applications that cannot be linked, we will accept via e-mail. Please note that the mission will not be uploading any documents."

My AOR
: December 14, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 13, 2020

Web Form:
Add Spouse Request to IRCC: August 4, 2021
Add Spouse Request to NDVO: August 18, 2021

Latest update on myCIC account:
Review of medical results - March 3, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

As per the given instructions in this thread, I have tried different options with the information similar to the previously submitted federal form but unable to link so far. Please let us know if anyone has come across this situation and how to proceed further.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I meant to ask you guys something. My gf was working in UK few years ago. We will need to get a PCC for it. We just realized that yesterday. I started doing my search, I have found out everything and there is one thing that I am confused as hell:

7. Endorser details - Your application must be endorsed by a suitable individual. We require your endorser’s full name, occupation, relationship to you (e.g. friend, employer etc. but NOT family), a telephone number, and their email address as we may send your passport photograph to them as part of our check. Click here for a list of possible endorsers.

Who the hell should we put there hahahah She does not have any friends there as she was living there for 5/6 months.

@Jaycejay @ImpatientKangaroo @Carmen01
I used my line manager’s name and he wasn’t contacted. - I got my certificate with no hassle

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
why the word CRAZY PERSON?

YOU TALK AS IF YOU ARE MARCO or IRCC that knows when FSW draw will kickstart this year

if you do not have answers to my question. Kindly Slide
What was that? Are you feeling ok? Did you actually read it carefully my sentences? Did I offend anyone? The answer is NO :) I am kindly asking you to calm down ;) and stop using bold font, looks pretty bad ;)

3L1C

Jul 26, 2021
I don't know if it was mentioned before or not:

I asked the same question but didn't get an answer (or did i miss it?)

How can i enlarge the picture properly? It's tiny and blurry on my screen. But you guys seem to see the pictures just fine?