Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Nothing gonna happen before 7th of September (the day border restrictions will be lifted) for sure.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
WOW! It's the fastest I guess. Although it's an inland application, their files have not been touched either.

@ImpatientKangaroo another STRONG confirmation for fsw draw on September 1st? :D
The 2020 AOR folks still have valid medicals, or their medicals have been extended, that might be the case why they are getting preference

Reactions: Haku13

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Lol I’m not sure how this is linked. It would be a pleasant surprise though but I’m not expecting much before Sept 7
I was just joking , but Personally I expect it on Sep 1st even more than 15th. Guess they change their trends at the beginning of the months, like the same situation in the last year. Border reopening could be a big deal for issuing pprs and processing apps, but when it comes to inviting new people, reaching current year quota is more important factor I guess.

After all it’s just my speculations and we can’t predict IRCC at least in recent months. :)

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I was just joking , but Personally I expect it on Sep 1st even more than 15th. Guess they change their trends at the beginning of the months, like the same situation in the last year. Border reopening could be a big deal for issuing pprs and processing apps, but when it comes to inviting new people, reaching current year quota is more important factor I guess.

After all it’s just my speculations and we can’t predict IRCC at least in recent months. :)
Well, I hope you are right ;)

Reactions: Haku13

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
None. It does the redirect-to-language-page thing. I keep selecting English > my app > sign in (or whatever) but it won't stop sending me back to the language page. Tried cache cookies ghost mode etc, nothing.
The trick to bypass this issue is to login using internet expolrer/microsoft edge first. And when it redirects you to the language selection page minimize the browser and try logging in using chrome/firefox/opera. I don't know why but always works for me.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Just carefully read the Conservatives’ immigration plan. Man, that was well put together. Made so much sense. Although drawing up a plan is one thing and executing is another but those guys have an excellent framework
Agreed ! At least they jave thought it through

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Reactions: Jaycejay