+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Omobonike7777

Sep 29, 2019
The "friend" doesn't have an internet connection of his own but he just so happens to have whole ass EE profile lmao.

Ima scare this dude a bit:

Dude, CSIS won't track your IP or email or nicknames if they really wanna get that kind of info about you. They'll track your MAC address, so basically they're tracking your hardware. You can't hide from them at all so drop it.

(He might freak out and buy a new PC now lmao)
sorry pls. I think I’m at a loss here. Is it an illegal thing to travel on a visit while awaiting ppr? Or are u insinuating that he wants to stay back in a visit visa? Hell no!
FYI, he’s been to Canada for about 3 times already. He would hv done that if that’s his plan. All he wanted to know was what are his options in event that he’s in Canada and his ppr meets him there?
Pls, never in your life use the anonymity offered by platforms like this to attempt to “scare” or “freak out” people with honest intentions to seek opinion out there!
Peace!

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
So what about people who have AOR? Are they gonna cancel our application along with cancelling the program?
That's not what I said. They will not cancel your application. Just will take a very long time. While this might sound harsh to you, but right now pausing the FSW draws might be ultimately good for everyone, reducing the possibility of canceling applications due to a huge backlog.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I don’t think so too looking at the current scenario and the backlogs
Exactly. Right now the situation basically has nothing to do with covid anymore. Neither does it have anything to do with the election. I think no FSW for the year might be pre-determined by IRCC earlier this year, because they knew that they were going to do the 27K CEC mega draw and 90K TR to PR pathway. These should be on their agenda at least several months before Jan 2021. They don't make random decisions. Since CEC this year basically satisfies the immigration needs, there's simply no reason to resume FSW. No troll, just logic. If one day in 2021 FSW is indeed resumed, please quote this reply and slap me on the face.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
sorry pls. I think I’m at a loss here. Is it an illegal thing to travel on a visit while awaiting ppr? Or are u insinuating that he wants to stay back in a visit visa? Hell no!
FYI, he’s been to Canada for about 3 times already. He would hv done that if that’s his plan. All he wanted to know was what are his options in event that he’s in Canada and his ppr meets him there?
Pls, never in your life use the anonymity offered by platforms like this to attempt to “scare” or “freak out” people with honest intentions to seek opinion out there!
Peace!
You know what dude I have read your earlier posts on different threads and it's quite clear this phantom friend of yours is no one but your anonymous self only.
Want me to send you a screenshot?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Conservatives announced that they will expedite the visa processing and bring a payment based expedited service system in which you can opt for premium processing.

How many of you guys are ready to pay that type of premium charges to expedite the process? Just wondering.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Conservatives announced that they will expedite the visa processing and bring a payment based expedited service system in which you can opt for premium processing.

How many of you guys are ready to pay that type of premium charges to expedite the process? Just wondering.
I think a lot many especially those whose apps have been under process since more than a year / two years would be interested in something like this.