+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Conservatives announced that they will expedite the visa processing and bring a payment based expedited service system in which you can opt for premium processing.

How many of you guys are ready to pay that type of premium charges to expedite the process? Just wondering.
Take all my money - time is money so I’ll pay.
Do they want it now? I’ll make a transfer ASAP

D

Deleted member 1050918

We will support to those party who will issue ITA and PR for us... either Liberal or Conservatives or other two left...
JT now seems to be against skilled immigration so conservatives would be better for our chances.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
To be honest I'd be willing to pay up to CAD5000 if they can guarantee my file will be finalized with a PPR under 4 months. That amount is like paying an officer's full salary for the month so the officer can focus on my app and finish eligibility, medicals, info sharing in a month. Then we wait for CSIS for 3 months to do my security and the officer can take another day or two on it to issue CoPR and PPR. -> 4 months in total
Make it $7500 for me if it’s express premium priority - whatever that means

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
To be honest I'd be willing to pay up to CAD5000 if they can guarantee my file will be finalized with a PPR under 4 months. That amount is like paying an officer's full salary for the month so the officer can focus on my app and finish eligibility, medicals, info sharing in a month. Then we wait for CSIS for 3 months to do my security and the officer can take another day or two on it to issue CoPR and PPR. -> 4 months in total
That is just going to be legitimised bribery

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I would not say that they are againts us, they know they need skilled, cec, student types of immigrants. We will see what will happen in the next 2-4 weeks :)

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Any FSW draws from September wouldn’t be aimed at meeting this year’s target…
Ok, but think from this way. FSW draw in August won’t be aimed at meeting this years target as well. So why has it not happened yet? Don’t you think that IRCC probably had minutes / plans that are undisclosed, but had been executed regarding not conducting FSW draws?

Reactions: shank15

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I would not say that they are againts us, they know they need skilled, cec, student types of immigrants. We will see what will happen in the next 2-4 weeks :)
Students should not be immigrants bruh. They declared that they would return to their home country after study when they were applying for study permit. I hate Canada for issuing pr to students. Students should be able to find work, then go through cec to get their pr