+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well congratulations to your sir!
I accepted mine as well,gotta be quick with these flash draws!
Thank goodness I upgraded my internet plan this week to beat the traffic
My internet service provider had a big discount on the ITA-guaranteed plan, glad I grabbed it while I had time. The long wait has ended for me. Thanks internet.

Reactions: shanusharma01

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
My internet service provider had a big discount on the ITA-guaranteed plan, glad I grabbed it while I had time. The long wait has ended for me. Thanks internet.
Oh sir lucky you!
I had a dial up connection prior to the upgrade!
Thanks to Justin Trudeau for providing charity ITA internet facility in my locality,I owe it to him and honorary sir Marco.
I can say the upgrade made the difference for me!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Good read: https://globalnews.ca/news/8138746/canada-44th-election-justin-trudeau-commentary/

"
We saw that again this week, when the Liberals pulled out one of their favourite political tropes — the hidden Conservative agenda — but ended up playing into their own vulnerabilities.

Political communicators everywhere love the “hidden agenda” play. It’s particularly effective in the age of digital and social media, fuelled by surreptitious recordings of private events, out-of-context quotations and skillfully edited or even doctored video clips.
"

Reactions: shanusharma01

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Lmao. It’s our way of life o. Even when you have nothing to do you find yourself waking early cos the body is programmed that way. Lord you see why we need to japa? Pls do it for us. I need to relax and be taken care of.
FR! I'm miles away from Lagos but i can swear I hear and feel the honking with traffic aggression from the BBN housemates microphones each time they are in the garden.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Ontario PNP invites 326 masters graduates

Invited candidates can now apply for a provincial nomination from Ontario.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

We’re currently focusing on priority enquiries only:

• Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • Changes in contact information
  • Requests to withdraw an application or refunds.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

We’re currently focusing on priority enquiries only:

• Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • Changes in contact information
  • Requests to withdraw an application or refunds.
Requests to withdraw an application or refunds has much more priority than actually processing applications.

• Haha
Reactions: BlindGoku and RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

Super easy buy-a-PR-from-JT CEC draw didn't happen. Oh no they left all the grandpapis out :confused: