+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
one step at a time bud, he don't date when he has a an active ee profile @OneStepAtATime literally means it
Also there are couples trying not to get a divorce when their application is in progress. I know one from this forum hehe
Haha I just don't have the motivation to get into that scene at the moment. It's a lot of effort for a rate of success that's greatly suppressed by that special condition. I've just started a new role as well so my aim in the short term is just to survive, to not screw up too badly.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Just received GCMS notes (2nd ordered, first on Feb 2021 and now July 2021).
They extended my medicals last month, were supposed to expire in a week from today, but last month they were extended for 11 months.
Based on some documents shared here, I guess I am now group A, were documents have 6+ months of validity.
Hope my application gets processed ASAP once restrictions are lifted, AOR is Sep 2020
Congrats! What is the status of your application? Has security started?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes the ban is out on Sept 21 but I'd say the purpose of that letter is to put pressure on JT before the elections (many Indian-Canadians live in Canada as citizens). I'm thinking the same about the recent Biden move which extended restrictions with Canada till Sept 21. Looks like some leaders aren't happy with what JT's been doing.
One of the big reason for banning flights from India is that they don't trust the test results shown by Indians to board the flight.
This is the news from first time the ban was put in place.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-under-pressure-bar-india-brazil-flights-could-soon-make-announcement-2021-04-22/

Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu said that while Indian citizens accounted for 20% of all international arrivals, they represented over 50% of the positive tests conducted by Canadian airport officials.

And I know from acquaintances that people in India were getting fake Covid test results to board the flight. The numbers were just too big to ignore or just to say only few people were doing it.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey man, congrats. I read in one of your posts where you were to travel/resume school in Canada this August and wanted to send a webform updating your address. Did you finally send that update to IRCC. Secondly do you think that was what made your medicals get extended vis-a-vis made em continue your processing at Ottawa? Considering your are FSW-O
Or are you resident in the States?
Thx!
Just sent the webform like a week ago updating my address. The extension of the medical was done before that.
Ottawa has been my VO always, I was FSW-O now FSW-I and not a resident of the US (worked there for about 5 years recently), but I am from Mexico

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Guys supporting the Conservatives one question for you. Would the Conservatives take the liability for the mess created by the liberals? or rather it will be easier for them to clear all backlogs by canceling all the pending applications of FSW and start everything new? Definitely the latter one so just think before wishing anything.
See another thread. Legal falcon basically said that it was impossible. Please don’t say things that have no real basis.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
One of the big reason for banning flights from India is that they don't trust the test results shown by Indians to board the flight.
This is the news from first time the ban was put in place.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-under-pressure-bar-india-brazil-flights-could-soon-make-announcement-2021-04-22/

Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu said that while Indian citizens accounted for 20% of all international arrivals, they represented over 50% of the positive tests conducted by Canadian airport officials.

And I know from acquaintances that people in India were getting fake Covid test results to board the flight. The numbers were just too big to ignore or just to say only few people were doing it.
Well they have to setup another process for Indians or impose vaccination mandate specifically for Indians.
Indians would rather take the vaccine mandate than pay several thousand dollars to travel through third world country.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just heard about another medical extension for FSW-O in 5 days after the expiry date.
FSW apps will be cancelled due to backlog and there won't be any FSW draws till 3000. This is evident from the fact that those FSW apps are getting medicals extended. A guy from twitter told me whose fifth cousin's neighbor's high school crush's son's daughter works in a coffee shop just across from a VO in the Bahamas.