+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
Lmaooo. Ikr. I have been staying off relationships because of this. Even if they have japa plans, the stress of dating someone and then waiting on IRCC to grant them PR through SS is not worth it. You go dey apart for like 2-3years before anything materialise. Who get time for that stress? With everything wey person dey go through for their hand now. E better make person reach that side find person wey him go marry abeg :D
Yeah, and even before that you gotta find someone who shares the same aim of moving.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
D

Deleted member 1050918

You gotta create a fresh one. The withdrawn one will always be there for reference only.
Thanks fam. When it asks if I've applied for EE before, do I say yes and point it to my withdrawn profile?

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Lmaooo. Ikr. I have been staying off relationships because of this. Even if they have japa plans, the stress of dating someone and then waiting on IRCC to grant them PR through SS is not worth it. You go dey apart for like 2-3years before anything materialise. Who get time for that stress? With everything wey person dey go through for their hand now. E better make person reach that side find person wey him go marry abeg :D
I barely have enough for my pof. To doll out 1m for marriage rites and cough another 5m for family of two pof is an extreme sport. In fact Serious relationship is an extreme sport rn.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
:D:DYes

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’m trying not to fall in love at the moment ahahahaha