+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
On twitter i read that IRCC has a big backlog and the expired COPRs is planned to process from 21st Sept. No FSW draws will be held this year. This was not from the offical IRCC site but someone else, saying one of the persons working in IRCC mentioned so
Ohhh mean Marco Polo going for 1 month vacation....

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
On twitter i read that IRCC has a big backlog and the expired COPRs is planned to process from 21st Sept. No FSW draws will be held this year. This was not from the offical IRCC site but someone else, saying one of the persons working in IRCC mentioned so
No offence but honestly, stop posting sh** like this and scare other people. Amount of internet trolls who were born because of the FSW draws have stopped is just incredible. Sooo mamy prople want to get a traction and they make up stories just to get more followers and get a feeling that they are somehow important. Only read the news from creditable media sources and not from some twat that is not even recognised by anyone. What about if I will tell you that I know someone working for IRCC and he told me that FSW is postponed till 2023 exactly same thing. Do not post sh** like that

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
No offence but honestly, stop posting sh** like this and scare other people. Amount of internet trolls who were born because of the FSW draws have stopped is just incredible. Sooo mamy prople want to get a traction and they make up stories just to get more followers and get a feeling that they are somehow important. Only read the news from creditable media sources and not from some twat that is not even recognised by anyone. What about if I will tell you that I know someone working for IRCC and he told me that FSW is postponed till 2023 exactly same thing. Do not post sh** like that
Not only it promotes fear mongering, even guyz like us who know its fake news still loose hope by reading those godforsaken words.. try to be positive n spread positivity

Reactions: Jaycejay